2015 Ford Transit Camper Van for sale

joyryde

Instagram @joyryde
Wow. I'm really late to this post; I would have bought this for $50k in a heartbeat! And I'm in Arizona! Ugh. The search goes on...!

StanH

Hello, this van is up for sale again, very little has been changed on it. It is located in Fresno, CA. Price is $42.500. Give me a call if you are interested, (559) 790-6677

MikeGrace

Great looking Transit, but since the original post is 4 years old, can you provide current photos, current mileage and other updates done to the van?
Also, a clarification of the 4x4 build. The original post and buildup thread mentions taking it to Oregon for a 4x4 install. Did that ever happen? If not, why did it not happen ? There is a description of traveling there specifically for the install.
A new "for sale" post may be in order with links to this thread and the build up thread, especially if you are a new owner.....

Parks

Also a price increase from 25k to 42.5k? I would be interested with some transparency, photos, and a lot more information on what sort of work has been done over the last few years.

StanH

Also a price increase from 25k to 42.5k? I would be interested with some transparency, photos, and a lot more information on what sort of work has been done over the last few years.

We did not purchase from the original builder, that person got a really good deal on the van due to the circumstances. We paid over $50k for the van from the person who purchased it from the original builder. I posted a few pics in a new add but very little has changed from the original build pics. The van was purchased for a family member so honestly I do not know all the ins and outs on it that is why I was bringing the original thread back so people could refer to it for all the info. The only changes that have been done was to the battery system, a few of the batteries went bad so some were taken out. Hopefully this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Stan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94