2015 Ford Transit Camper Van for sale

Clean1

Observer
Hello!
Up for sale is my van that I spent my hours, blood, sweat and tears (built in the summer in Scottsdale, AZ HAH!) building out. The van was built using the best materials, equipment and systems I could find. The short version of why I'm selling: Guy wants to buy it, gives me 1/2 down, I start looking for something else (we are on the road) find it, buy it and buyer backs out. So there you go. Van is paid off I'm just currently waiting for the pink slip. It has given me much pleasure in the short time I've had it and I'm sure it will make someone else very happy as well. There are no known issues mechanically, electrical, plumbing or anything else. I paid around $35K for the van and I probably have around $40K into it. Looking for reasonable offers around $55K. Here is a list of equipment installed, like I said I'm on the road so if you're interested hit me up at 831-252-1088. Thanks for looking!

Here is a link to the build thread:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/148735-Ford-Transit-build-out

I'm currently in Southern California area but flexible. Here is a list of equipment installed, like I said I'm on the road so if you're interested hit me up at 831-252-1088. Thanks for looking! Pics are in the build thread and I will post some when my internet gets better.

Vehicle:
Mileage 6700
2015 Ford Transit Camper Van
3.7 V-6 Medium roof, 148” wheel base, long
3.73 gear ratio
9000LB GVWR package
Passenger side seat swivel
custom headliner and upholstery
Upper cabinets and under sink storage
12v/110v Nor-cold DEO788B 3.1 Cubic foot fridge
sink with counter top
Folding sofa, into bed and fold flat against the wall
KingTec K20D2 DC 12v air con

Sound system:
Pioneer AVH-4100NEX
Amps
Speakers
8” sub

Electrical:
All electrical wiring and components are marine grade. All 12v wiring is 12g, All a/c wiring is 12/3 flexible.
1000 AMPS CALB LiFe-Po4 batteries with integrated BMS controller and 400Amp isolater
T-class fuses where needed
2 position battery switch
Sterling battery to battery charger
(2) Kyocera 140GX-LFBS panels in parallel to Bioenno SC-1220JU 20 AMP solar MPPT controller
30 Amp Smart plug and cord for shore power
30 Amp BlueSea a/c main breaker
30 Amp BlueSea a/c panel with (6) 15 Amp breakers
controls
water heater
4 outlets
frig on shore power
radiant floor heating
1 spare
4000 watt inverter/battery charger (draws 5 amps with no load)

Switched 12v panel for
lights
water pump
12v outlet
usb outlet
max fan

Plumbing:
Copper and copper PEX connectors
25 gallon water tank
12v Shurflo on demand water pump
Isotemp 10 gallon a/c water heater (can be hooked up to engine coolant system to provide constant hot water)
Sink with faucet
Shower with mixer off of the back of the vehicle
sprayer with hose off of the back of the vehicle

Cabinets, mechanical well and bed were framed from 80/20 extrusions
All plywood is 3/4” oak

Misc:
Radiant floor heating
Air conditioner can run for days on the batteries with no shore power
Completely Insulated with 3M insulate and sound deadening throughout
Floor was insulated and has 3/4” oak plywood
Aluminess rear bumper, swing out tire carrier and swing out galley box
Aluminess roof rack
500 LB slides for toilet already installed (toilet not included)

Attachments

• DSC_0038.jpeg
    DSC_0038.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 590
  • DSC_0550.jpeg
    DSC_0550.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 600

Clean1

Observer
More pics

Pics

Attachments

• DSC_0706.jpeg
    DSC_0706.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC_0649.jpeg
    DSC_0649.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 683
  • DSC_0647.jpeg
    DSC_0647.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 871
  • DSC_0644.jpeg
    DSC_0644.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 736

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Damn, we just bought a new sprinter but I would be all over this if we hadn't...
Maybe I need to convince the GF that we need a 4wd and 2wd option...haha...but really I would love to pick your brain about the mods because they look great
BUMP for seriours value...good deal

Clean1

Observer
Damn, we just bought a new sprinter but I would be all over this if we hadn't...
Maybe I need to convince the GF that we need a 4wd and 2wd option...haha...but really I would love to pick your brain about the mods because they look great
BUMP for seriours value...good deal

Thanks Flagster hit me up I'm glad to help.

Racingdad

Adventurer
Nice build! So it is now a 4x4? I don't see it listed but your blog indicated you took it to the shop for the upgrade. Galley area: cooking appliances such as microwave/convection? or camp stove? There are tons of pictures on your blog and the build out is great. Any final pictures of the finished product?

Clean1

Observer
RD, negative on the 4x4, had it at the shop for the conversion twice but didn't work out either time. It is still scheduled for January if someone was interested in doing the conversion. Galley area no microwave but was wired for a convection cooktop we planned on using a convection and camp stove. All my pictures of the finished product are posted if you would like something specific I might be able to dig one up. Thanks for looking!

surf92lb

Surprised no one asked... But what vehicle did you buy to replace this one??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94