My Chaser

Steve Curren

Explorer
So right, there are not many really nice folks out there, I happened to meet Scott in Phoenix at a show and decided then he was a good guy. I have a card, guess I will have to make copies and put in the Jeep. I did get a few looks on the freeway but the weather was way too hot for folks to be chewing the fat at a petrol stop. I know I am going to love the Chaser and I am getting ready to load it up and be ready to go. I contacted the insurance company, I talked to a man from Phoenix and once he saw the site he went crazy, seems he is into camping and hunting as is his Father. He said he was calling him as soon as we were through. I bet Mario gets a shop out this way soon, lots of people from here are ordering them.
Thanks for the kind words..:)

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Hey, congrats Steve! Here's to bringing your new toy home and getting it loaded up for a sweet adventure! :beer: Man, you guys are gonna make Mario's head swell up like a balloon! :p I agree though, he is one cool cat.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
I'm actually feeling rather embarassed by the praise...we just try to do the right thing and treat our customers the way we would like to be treated, no biggie there...but that's not hard when you're customers are good people too!
Thanks Steve. I'm thinking about a Tequila flight at Miguels next time I'm in town. Hopefully there will be a parking lot filled with dirty 4x4s & trailers :D

Got the hint Ed. Ripped open your box and put some in before it goes out. Those 30" tall bars should be on their way :LOL

Last edited:

Steve Curren

Explorer
Relax Mario, we will stop just before you can't fit into your hat.. Let me know and I would love to buy you a "flight".. I hope to get the jeep dirty and at the same time try out the new Lowrance, I am a rookie when it comes to the GPS but I have found the Lowrance easy to operate and understand. Also thanks for the GPS site you told me about.
:victory:

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Hey! I know that guy!

Steve Curren said:
I thought that I would try to post a picture of mario the builder with my new baby.

Thanks for posting the picture. I was visiting Mario about a month ago and got a close look at the Chaser and Horizon trailers. I had my trailer custom built several years ago, and it's a nice trailer, but if I was doing it over today, I'd buy a trailer from Mario. They are very well built, carefully thought out, and rugged. I saw a trailer there that had been rolled on the freeway at 60+ MPH, and it was scratched up, but hardly damaged. They guys rolled it right side up and drove on!

Mario is a valued customer of AutoHomeUSA, so I am biased, but he is also a very sincere guy, and a pleasure to work with.:victory:

Mike S
http://www.AutoHomeUS.com

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
No Chaser on the Adventure Trailers website...you may have to ask for specs on that one...

Steve Curren

Explorer
Mike, guess nobody can say a negative word about Mario or the Adventure Trailer, I sure won't. I can see how they were able to right the trailer and then continue on their way.:smileeek:
Ed, there is a whole section on the website dedicated to the Chaser, click on the red oval with Chaser in it. Once you get your sat phone how about getting the vehicle dirty?

Steve Curren

Steve Curren

Explorer
Glad you liked the picture.. The write up is great, guess it kinda sums up when we have been saying about Mario and his Adventure Trailers.

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
elcoyote said:
I'm actually feeling rather embarassed by the praise...we just try to do the right thing and treat our customers the way we would like to be treated, no biggie there...

There is nothing embarrassing about good customer service! Good job.

I know that I will look at your products first, based upon all the rave reviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94