My Chaser

Steve Curren

Explorer
I just have to tell the world that my Chaser is ready for me :luxhello: , I am as excited as a kid at Christmas. Mario has been a wonder to work with and he has really been nice about keeping me informed about the progress. I have been wanting a trailer that I can take into the desert and spend time with my dog and nature, also I want to take it into the local mountains this summer to cool off as well as find new tralis to enjoy. I know it's not nice to brag but I am just so excited I have to..:jumping:

:gunt:

Steve Curren

Explorer
I can't wait, I have the garage full of the camping gear just waiting to filll the Chaser. Pictures will be forthcoming.

Steve

91xlt

Adventurer
i am soooo jelous....good luck with it i am sure you will enjoy it. something along those lines is in my future plans...just not the time right now. LOL!! and congrats:beer:

60seriesguy

Adventurer
Where was Mario ten years ago when I started the *long* and painful ($$$) journey to build an expedition trailer? Seriously, if I knew then what I know now, I would called Mario, given him some details, then driven out to purchase one of these and saved myself a LOT of agravation and stress, plus some $$$. I too am jealous!

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Congrats on your wise purchase Steve!

The Chaser will not fail you, it is a great trailer, and probably the best you can buy. You know we are all jealous!

blkmtn13.jpg

Steve Curren

Explorer
For months before I actually saw the Adventure traliers in Phoenix and met Mario I was online checking them out daily and bothering Mario via e-mail. When I saw the Chaser at the Phoenix show I fell more and more in love with it, I have read of those who have them and how much they like theirs and I know that between the quality construction and the people behind it I will have it for many happy years to come.
Steve

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Congrats Steve! I know you will enjoy. I too want one of Mario's trailers, they are just way too cool.

articulate

Expedition Leader
Steve Curren said:
I just have to tell the world that my Chaser is ready for me :luxhello: , I am as excited as a kid at Christmas. Mario has been a wonder to work with and he has really been nice about keeping me informed about the progress. I have been wanting a trailer that I can take into the desert and spend time with my dog and nature, also I want to take it into the local mountains this summer to cool off as well as find new tralis to enjoy. I know it's not nice to brag but I am just so excited I have to..:jumping:

:gunt:
Way to go. Like Wil said, we're all jealous...

If I had been exposed to the concept of an adventure trailer outfitted with all the goodies, there's a chance I would not have bought a truck.

The next question: When's the maiden voyage, and where will it be?

:beer:

Mark

Steve Curren

Explorer
Mark,
I don't mean to make anyone jealous but I guess it happens. I am not picking the Chaser up until the 14th and I am already starting to go into withdrawls. I hopefully can get away to either the local mountains for a few days or maybe into the desert in the Blythe area, I have been going there for about 30 years and love it.

Steve

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Congratulations!!

The Chaser is an extremely high quality product... and Mario is a great guy. I know it has been a great hit - and Mario is going all out to get these built to meet demand.

Enjoy!

Mike S

Steve Curren

Explorer
I would just like to update this, I went Mario last Wednesday and picked up my Chaser. It has been a very long time since I have dealt with a person as nice and helpful as Mario is. Of course he showed me the workings of the Chaser and do's and don'ts of pulling as well as loading, we spent about 4 hours in all going over things. When it came time to check the trailer plug I had installed he discovered that the wiring was wrong, this was a Chrysler plug and installed according to instructions. Mario being the skilled professional he is changed the wires on the trailer to match the plug. He showed me new products he is developing as well as ones on hand, he even took me to a suspension installer and they worked out a problem I was having with my springs. Being this was the very first time I have pulled, let alone backed up, a trailer I was a bit concerned. Those fears were put to rest when I went to a friends house for the night and was able to back it into a driveway with just a few tries, not my skills it was that the Chaser was easy to manuver. I took off the next day to Arizona and was immediately impresed with how well it followed me, I hit some high winds once into Arizona and the Chaser pulled very well. As a matter of fact I sometimes looked in the outside miror and was surprised by the vehicle following so closely.
I guess what it all means to me is that I have a great trailer in the Chaser and I have met and dealt with a fine man. I can't wait to get the Chaser off into the dirt and use the heck out of it.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Steve Curren said:
I would just like to update this, I went Mario last Wednesday and picked up my Chaser. It has been a very long time since I have dealt with a person as nice and helpful as Mario is. Of course he showed me the workings of the Chaser and do's and don'ts of pulling as well as loading, we spent about 4 hours in all going over things. When it came time to check the trailer plug I had installed he discovered that the wiring was wrong, this was a Chrysler plug and installed according to instructions. Mario being the skilled professional he is changed the wires on the trailer to match the plug. He showed me new products he is developing as well as ones on hand, he even took me to a suspension installer and they worked out a problem I was having with my springs. Being this was the very first time I have pulled, let alone backed up, a trailer I was a bit concerned. Those fears were put to rest when I went to a friends house for the night and was able to back it into a driveway with just a few tries, not my skills it was that the Chaser was easy to manuver. I took off the next day to Arizona and was immediately impresed with how well it followed me, I hit some high winds once into Arizona and the Chaser pulled very well. As a matter of fact I sometimes looked in the outside miror and was surprised by the vehicle following so closely.
I guess what it all means to me is that I have a great trailer in the Chaser and I have met and dealt with a fine man. I can't wait to get the Chaser off into the dirt and use the heck out of it.

Mario is one of those guys similar to Scott... Just a tad bit out of the ordinary (overly nice and a pleasure to deal with). They are both such great guys, at first it makes you weary to camping with them since they are so nice. Kinda make you wonder if they are serial killers or something and take you out to the desert for their pleasure! :hehe:

I would suggest having a stack of Mario's business cards on hand. There isn't a gas station you can stop into with a Chaser and not get at least one person run over and ask you about it. Also pay attention when pulling it on the highway, you'll notice other drivers pull along side of it to pass then slow down to look at it. I had a few pass me on both sides when in the center lane to check it out. Congrats on your purchase, the Chaser will not fail you nor will you be disappointed.

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
I'm a little slow on checking the forum lately, but, yeah, Steve, that Chaser is great! You're going to love it!
The Horizon I have gets looks all the time as well.
And I am still waiting for the business cards, Mario! (Hint, hint!) I've had several people asking for more info at truck stops, gas stations...
It feels pretty cool...you're a pseudo-celebrity!
;)
Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles