Mitsubishi Parts

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Hey G, many of the users post their stuff for sale on here, I'm not sure what the rules are but if you're planning to import jdm parts and post them here like you do for the VR4 guys; you're probably wanting to hear from someone who knows for sure. I only know that I've seen posts from other members for their used items for sale without any issues.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
If your sole purpose of joining the forum is to sell parts then you will be marked as spam and banned from the forum, I checked your posts and it does appear that you may be a business attempting to sell parts and would be asked to become a forum sponsor before doing so. Here is a list of rules regarding selling on the forum http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/94123-Forum-Rules-READ-BEFORE-POSTING If you wish to become a forum sponsor then feel free to inquire of the admin on how to do so.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
But if you need a tax write-off and want to donate parts to a worthy cause (me), let's talk!

Swift_45a

Observer
But if you need a tax write-off and want to donate parts to a worthy cause (me), let's talk!

Hehe, I need a Driver's Rear ABS sensor (into caliper) for a Gen II, mine got mangled with a battle with a blown tire carcass which I limped off the trail and into town with; all the ones I have seen are in a worst state than mine, or absurdly priced ($40?!).

Let me know, and I'm not sire how to request things to mods, but a running thread with specific Gens/parts would be useful.

I'd offer to moderate, I was a mod/media person for a very well known forum: mods feel free to reach me if you wan details. I'm also community manager for a website, as well as admin.

Darmani

Hi, guys. Could some tell me where can I buy the light bulbs for dashboard?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
Superbright LEDs has everything you need. Prices? We're talking about very small sums here....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94