Thread: Paris Dakar Rally Videos from 1997-2001

Default Paris Dakar Rally Videos from 1997-2001

I'm in the process of digitising some old VHS video tapes, with UK TV coverage of 1997-2001 Paris Dakar rallys

I have uploaded some of them, and more will be added over the next few weeks.

I can't post links here but if you google "paris dakar magnetic vision" you will find my youtube page (user id: magnetic vision)

Hey, thanks, I'm recording the series now. Love Dakar!

Quote Originally Posted by ds99 View Post
    I'm in the process of digitising some old VHS video tapes, with UK TV coverage of 1997-2001 Paris Dakar rallys

I have uploaded some of them, and more will be added over the next few weeks.

I can't post links here but if you google "paris dakar magnetic vision" you will find my youtube page (user id: magnetic vision)
    Sweet! Thanks.
    William and G-Ronimo

Awesome thanks for sharing. Just finished up watching Dakar Stories which was 2 hours of review covering the more than 30 years of rally. Good stuff.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. I always feel like I came a long t o late. I would have loved to race across Africa. Maybe one day

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRed View Post
    Awesome thanks for sharing. Just finished up watching Dakar Stories which was 2 hours of review covering the more than 30 years of rally. Good stuff.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk
    Online or did you see it on DVD?

I was in Dakar at the start in 1996/7 Will certainly watch your videos!
    http://totalcomposites.com/ your supplier for European designed fiberglass sandwich panels and accessories.
    https://www.facebook.com/totalcompos...homepage_panel

Thank you very much. Just bought a Montero this year and would enjoy seeing some of it in it's glory days.

Just finished up watching Dakar Stories which was 2 hours of review covering the more than 30 years of rally

Thanks for sharing.