Flat bed camper

peneumbra

Explorer
Bring it over to the Expo - there's lots of people wandering around with Big Money just burning holes in their pockets. Which is why those expedition pants have 47 pockets in them...

skibum315

Explorer
As nice as the camper is, it was the truck that really caught my eye ... looks like a great build. I agree with the suggestion to bring it to the Overland Expo in Flagstaff ... I'd bet that would generate an offer or two. Though if you're not selling the truck, and just trying to unload the camper, it could make things more difficult.

Terra Ops

Adventurer
I would love to make the trek west, however my teenager's graduation and dance recital come first :)
Initially both truck and camper were for sale, which put the price around 120k. I got mixed responses, some wanted
just the camper. I've never been much of a truck guy until owning this diesel. The flat bed not only looks different, it has
more versatility for practical uses as well as camping. Definitely love the flat bed camper set up and plan to build another.
There is a current interest provided financing is approved. Cheers

1range

Adventurer
Good looking set up, I am with Skibum315, I would try selling the truck and camper as a unit. List it for $99k, that should generate some interest... maybe
GLWS

Terra Ops

Adventurer
After suspending the sale, camper is now available for sale.
Please note that the craigs list add is not active. It can be viewed at the rvt link.

haven

Expedition Leader
Price listed in the RVT ad is $45,000 for the camper only.

FOR SALE: New Condition
Truck Campers / Moore, SC

Built STRONG for OFF ROAD ADVENTURE.
A Flat Bed Expedition Camper is a combination of both C Class and Truck camper, without the property tax of a motorhome.
May also be mounted directly to chassis.

2014 Truck camper built by Phoenix Pop Up campers "Denver Colorado"
CAMPER ONLY is for sale.
This camper was featured in Truck Camper Magazine.
http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/news/phoenix-flatbed-pops-up-and-slides-out/

http://www.truckcampermagazine.com/question-of-the-week/flatbed-truck-camper/

Camper details;
Very spacious when open, but compacts nicely for traveling.
Aluminum frame, 400 watt solar panels, 4 Trojan batteries "12 volt 450 Ah", 1500 watt inverter, 2500 watt inverter, Plat Cat vented catalytic furnace, Norcold AC/DC 3.1 Frig/Freezer, TV/DVD, stereo, surround sound with sub, Eco cork flooring, Staron solid surface counters, water filter, 6000 btu AC, 4 ply pop up liner, 3" insulated camper walls, 1 twenty pound propane tank, tankless water heater, 3 burner cook top, microwave, Roof Rack, North/South Queen bed with under and side storage, slide out sofa bed, hanging bunk bed, rear Rigid LED lights, fantastic roof vent, self support awning, Aluminess box and tray, wet bath with door extension for changing room, remote electric Reico Titan Jacks, flip down ladder, cassette toilet, 35 gal fresh water, 15 gallon gray.
Pass through to cab has cover if truck is not equipped. Has connection for Blue Sea Relay charger; this allows the truck alternator to charge camper batteries. No generator is needed, but can easily be added. Weight is approx. 3200 dry. Our 2014 Ram 2500 diesel handles the camper with no problem. Fully weighed with our truck, it comes in at 1000 lbs under gvaw.
Like new condition, always garage kept. Cost if built; over $70,000.
Price History

Original Price$70,000
Listed Price$45,000(-25,000)
Total Price Change:-$25,000
Excluding price changes of less than $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94