VMI Offroad Trailer Registry... and support group.

tjsean0308

Yea I'd love to! Didn't want to drop in, do you think they would be receptive to a factory tour for a prospective Dwyer?

IM1RU

Observer
I think a phone call to set an appointment to tour their "factory":rolleyes: would be the way I'd go, but yes I'm sure they'd welcome you.

Seacoast65

Hi

I'm new
Picking up my alpine xl beginning of February
And yes,
Mike,Corey and Aj great people with a fantastic product.

tjsean0308

Pretty sure I saw your trailer in that case, are you getting a generator in yours? Mike and the gang are great people for sure, I am still figuring out what direction my wife and are going. 19K is a tough pill for us to swallow, so we're still working with mike to trim some fat from the Summit series.

GoFind31

Well I have been looking for the "Right" road for me to head down for a few years now. I do K9 Search and Rescue and also travel a good bit for my day job. I have been looking at everything from a full blown Renegade RV all the way down to a Cargo Trailer that I would build out my self. During my researching I kept ending up stalking at the VMI Web Site!! I like to travel with my dogs and it is really hard to find hotels to keep them at and if you could stay in a trailer away from the rat race who would want to stay in a Hotel! In November I purchased a 2017 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock and again I ended up at VMI now for both the Jeep and a potential trailer. I'm from the East Coast and was working in LA and finally decided to go and visit Mike, Corey, & AJ!! The "Guys" were great took most of an afternoon showing me around and looking at the the current build that was in the shop! So now i'm officially on the "List" and locked in my spot for a new Canyon or Alpine. Looking forward to working through the designs with Mike for my custom trailer and i can't wait to get started. Oh yeah we are also starting a build sheet for my Jeep! 20161210_152459.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94