IVAN

Navi

Adventurer
Fun times
RBhbWer.jpg

Pulled the body yesterday and got the studs done. It's gone pretty smooth so far.

Found this too. We had to order it so we wont get to finish it today. Hot side CAC
7XxVl8u.jpg

Navi

Adventurer
Before all this work I took a trip to the lake hauling my camper. Half of it through hill country. At that time the weather was in the high 70°s. I'm using this as my baseline.

I just took the same exact trip this weekend. Temps were in the low 90°s. 70mph the whole time towing a 4k# camper.

Oil, Coolant, and tranny temps were 25°+ cooler across the board. Im extremely happy with this. EGTs never got higher than 1150.

I still plan on adding the 6.4 tranny pan and hood vents. I also have another mod Im considering that should help with airflow and better accessibility, more on that later.

10.5mpg isnt the best in the world. I dont think Ill be able to improve on that while towing through hill country unless I let off the skinny pedal.

7fWeXgj.jpg

Navi

Adventurer
Baseball size hail basically destroyed everything I own.
I go in tomorrow morning to get an estimate on the van.
fH3Mfeh.jpg

rb3kKqr.jpg

688VwcY.jpg

1OrYXor.jpg

Navi

Adventurer
Insurance will take care of it.
I have a few vehicles without full coverage that got beat up even worse that I'm screwed on :-/

cman1120

Hope that they don't total it, I am currently dealing with that as a real possibility for one of my vehicles, and it is no fun so I can totally understand. Hope it is all resolved in your favor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Navi

Adventurer
Ill probably buy it back if its totaled. A salvage title doesnt bother me.
I would of probably let it go if I didnt just install almost $4k in parts.

Navi

Adventurer
Long story short. They are not totalling the van. They are writing me a check and I'm signing it over to the bank to pay it off.

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
Seems like a winner to me...
But dings on the roof are aerodynamic improvements and a story to share.
Windshield - no biggie, happens all the time.
Trim pieces from junkyards is pennies on the dollar.
Being able to pay off a large loan, hell yeah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior