IVAN

Navi

Adventurer
I see it as a good thing. I was going to buy it back anyways. A clean title just makes it that much nicer.

bdog1

Adventurer
Just did the same thing on a dodge cummins. Now it's free and clear and needs a bed. Not all bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

86scotty

Cynic
Sorry to hear it but your attitude is good so you'll be fine. Thank God you had it fully covered. Me and most of the other poor folks at work had our 'liability only' beaters destroyed in a hailstorm a few years ago. I lost a nice Subaru. Luckily my better cars were home that night.

This too shall pass.

Navi

Adventurer
Sorry to hear it but your attitude is good so you'll be fine. Thank God you had it fully covered. Me and most of the other poor folks at work had our 'liability only' beaters destroyed in a hailstorm a few years ago. I lost a nice Subaru. Luckily my better cars were home that night.

This too shall pass.

******** happens.
On my very first post on this thread I have photos of my fully custom airbagged trucks. The red on is uninsured. The blue one had liability only. Both of those trucks were outside because Im using my shop as storage during some home renovations. The damage to the blue truck is worse than any of my other vehicles. Those are the only things that have me a bit depressed about it.

Navi

Adventurer
Not really "for sale" but Id sell it if someone wanted an "aerodynamic enhanced" "bulletproofed" 6.0 2wd van. Message me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94