Tepui Awning and Awning Extension Room

VTlandrover

Adventurer
what price is the awning extension room? its something im interested in, Adam is there a link to it? btw many thanks for the excellent customer service! you saved the day with the piece for the c channel! thanks!!

Box Rocket

what price is the awning extension room? its something im interested in, Adam is there a link to it? btw many thanks for the excellent customer service! you saved the day with the piece for the c channel! thanks!!

Previous price was ~$270 so I'd expect something close to that. I'll double check current pricing. It's been a while since we've offered these so it might have a small change but if so it shouldn't be much.

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
Any updates? I'm running the Whipsaw Trail in two weeks (8/11-8/14) and would love to have this in time.

kai38

Explorer
I'm starting to think I bought the last one available.
I bought it and had it delivered to EXPO last year at the mudfest.

09%202015%20Chiricahua%20Mtns%20AZ%20%2859%29.jpg

kai38

Explorer
Im 6ft tall and can stand by the front door. placing 2 cots inside will be tight.
We used it in Yellowstone in case of rain, and it did rain every night. We sat inside with a small table 2 chairs for dinner.
I still haven't used it with it attached to the awning.

Perfect ,I'm the same size. Exactly the info I needed. Thank you.
Now just need the slow boat to arrive :smiley_drive:

Last edited:

Box Rocket

Hey guys I understand the skepticism, but I can confirm its happening. 😊
I'm working the Outdoor Retailer show with all the guys from Tepui so I got it from the "horses mouth" today that they have been ordered. We're at the mercy of how quickly...or...slowly the boat can get them here. When the guys get back to the shop next week they can check status and hopefully have an ETA.
Thanks for hangin in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne