Tepui Awning and Awning Extension Room

Box Rocket

Hey Adam,

Sorry for the delay...seems that PM notifications from Expedition Portal are classified as spam. I'd prefer to provide payment information over the phone so let me know what you consider a civilized time for a phone call this weekend and I'll provide. I attempted to send the remainder of the information in a PM, but Expedition Portal reports that your inbox is full. If you can free up some space in your inbox, I'll attempt to resend.

Thanks. Looking forward to getting the Extension.
Sorry for the delay. I was traveling over the weekend. You can reach me at 801-710-8110 when its convenient for you.

Thanks!

Torq

Observer
Hey Adam - I should be able to give you a call tonight for payment info.

As it turns out, I'm actually in SLC today and tomorrow. Depending on the form factor of the Awning Extension, I could actually pick it up this evening or tomorrow morning and have it as a checked bag on my flight home. Let me know if it's possible to pick it up in person and what the packaged dimensions are. Otherwise, we can ship it as originally planned.

VTlandrover

Adventurer
Adam- Are there any awning extensions left in stock? i was originally on list.. had to cancel but find i do need one now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles