40 Guy builds a 100 Series

Rezarf <><

Explorer
Decided to get serious about adding a switch panel. Contura rockers off eBay and a little time with the box knife and I ended up with this set up.

Before...
img_2420-jpg.1637077

Cut, chop, rebuild...
img_3045-jpg.1637079

Done...
img_3048-jpg.1637081

Rezarf <><

Explorer
Looks nice. I like the ceiling rack.

Thanks man, I have loved your threads in the past. Thanks for the kind words.

Twenty pages in....and I'm still hungry for more. How did the LED light bar work set so far back?

It has been perfect, I get very little spill on the hood and even less on the dash, all while lighting up the trail. I only use it for slow trail work at night... so it doesn't come on too often but when it does it is set up really nicely. Only down side is, when I open my sunroof it creates quite the whistle at freeway speeds but it isn't any louder at street speeds around town.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
295/70-18 or 285/75-18 is a good compromise in a 34” tire that is a bit skinnier. It’s looking great with the Tundra wheels!

Rezarf <><

Explorer
Well, I finally found the time to create, wire, and finish off my Dual Battery System with an entire auxiliary electrical system (breaker, fuse block, ground bus, relays and terminals). It wasn't too hard, but it took some time and planning. It came out nice and clean, and the Blue-Sea ML-ACR is the ticket to this kind of setup. In the end I wish I had gone a different route with the batteries as my Optima yellow top only has a surprising 45 amp hours... kinda lame.

img_3311-jpg.1675861

somebodyelse5

I'm building a really similar rack, using the gamiviti feet, do you happen to have the dimensions of the mounting plates with the slotted holes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles