Yanks in Europe

hmmar

Observer
Kgh! I am going to say that Switzerland to Italy is really best experience for having fun and enjoying. I hope so I will go there for having fun and enjoying the holidays there for enjoying time of holidays. I love Switzerland many attractions for exploring and enjoying camping point of view with friends.

Kgh

Let’s go already!
Kgh! I am going to say that Switzerland to Italy is really best experience for having fun and enjoying. I hope so I will go there for having fun and enjoying the holidays there for enjoying time of holidays. I love Switzerland many attractions for exploring and enjoying camping point of view with friends.

We have heard there is a route to Italy from Germany...off pavement. Trying to find out more.

hmmar

Observer
hmm. maybe this my sharing image will be helpful to you.
e3bb4919e3203f25073e14c25628e730.png

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
Come to us in the Auvergne, France and we can show you serious Greenlaning, nice & quiet campsite and a good trip in the Alps to wet your appetite. If you know what you're doing, a lot is possible. Please observe that very strict rules apply in France on "wild camping" and in the Alps, too.. Also, more and more pistes are closed - or getting more and more restricted - for vehicles.

Have Fun !

MLu

Adventurer
The link to UK camping above is missing one piece of information about Scandinavia; Finland has the same "everyman's rights" as Norway and Sweden.

http://www.nationalparks.fi/en/hikinginfinland/rightsandregulations

You're basically allowed to go anywhere you want and camp for a night or two anywhere that you're not disturbing anyone. Once you get out of the capital region, finding a place to camp isn't too difficult.

MLu

Adventurer
Yes, of course. Or take a forest road and find a spot. You can't go rock-crawling through the forest at random, but you can't really do that anywhere. If there's a road or a track then you can go there. Just leave it looking like it was before you got there and you're good.

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
Gran Bosco - Italy Suza Valley is a good place to camp and many Strada's there.
Enjoy !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles