Thread: Traveling 30.000km on a small 'unusual' dirtbike from Malaysia to the Netherlands

Talking Traveling 30.000km on a small 'unusual' dirtbike from Malaysia to the Netherlands

Hi there! Currently i'm on 1/3rd of my trip.
    I bought a Kawasaki KLX 150L in Malaysia and we've traveled 10.000km through South East Asia.
    In about 2 days we'll cross Myanmar towards India and from there on it's still open which country will be next. Nepal will be visited for sure.
    Every now and then I post a video update on my youtube channel.

facebook banner7.jpg

You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Youtube -> search for: WhereIsWiljen

Cheers, WhereIsWiljen
    Malaysia to the Netherlands, Join the 2 wheeled Madventure - http://www.y.whereiswiljen.com

I'll have to remember to check out your videos. I'm hoping to get in a couple week long trips on my KE100 this year.
    Aaron

2005 Astro (Gandalf) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, 140k+ miles
    1997 Astro (Grumpy - $250 Rally Van) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, LSD, 2" lift, 31" tires, 335k+ orig engine, $30 eBay fuel pump
    2016 Patriot (MaK - Her Jeep) Painfully stock
    1980 KE100 (Bessie) - 100cc of fury

Just checked the specs on your bike, now I want one.
    Aaron

2005 Astro (Gandalf) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, 140k+ miles
    1997 Astro (Grumpy - $250 Rally Van) - AWD, 4.3L, 3.42, LSD, 2" lift, 31" tires, 335k+ orig engine, $30 eBay fuel pump
    2016 Patriot (MaK - Her Jeep) Painfully stock
    1980 KE100 (Bessie) - 100cc of fury

We live en route, on our Mitsubishi L300/Delica 2.5 diesel 4x4 named La Cucaracha, The Cockroach
    Hi Wiljen, was it easy to buy and register at your name a bike in Malaysia? Don't you need a Carnet to cross India?
    We are currently in Vietnam, with a couple of chinese/viet Honda Win. It's a great adventure! Thanks for the info

Sent from the road.
    More info @ www.viajeros4x4x4.com or everyday at our social networks in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & YouTube @viajeros4x4x4

Get our overland books in English or Spanish @ Amazon & Kindle. Search 'Around the World in 10 Years' or 'La Vuelta al Mundo en 10 Aņos'
    Pablo Rey + Anna Callau + La Cucaracha
    La Vuelta al Mundo en 10 Aņos
    www.viajeros4x4x4.com

Our books in english: AROUND THE WORLD IN 10 YEARS: THE BOOK OF INDEPENDENCE NOW ON EBOOK!
    Nuestros libros en espaņol: LA VUELTA AL MUNDO EN 10 AŅOS: EL LIBRO DE LA INDEPENDENCIA; LA VUELTA AL MUNDO EN 10 AŅOS: POR EL MAL CAMINO

Love to read about it.

Sounds like an awesome adventure to me! There's something more enjoyable about traveling on a smaller bike. I love my 950 and all, but you just take your time and get to enjoy more with the thumpers.