Gamiviti rack in Seattle?

bigherm22

Anyone in the Seattle area have a Gamiviti rack? Considering getting one for my 2002 LX470. They seem like a great option, but I'm one of those guys that likes to see something before I buy it and Colorado is a bit out of the way. I've read many of the other rack threads, but I'm always looking for more general rack thoughts, too, for those that want to chime in.

Rezarf <><

Explorer
FWIW, GAMIVITI is a great company run by a true Cruiser Head Tim.

I live about a mile from Tim's place and consider him a friend... so take this as totally biased info ;)

The racks GAMIVITI produces are second to none. They are well designed, low profile, great welds, powder coat it top notch and FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE. I have seen several "one off designs" that customers ordered before they shipped out and they have each been awesome. Am I biased? Yes. Does Tim make some fantastic and affordable overland gear from an unbiased perspective? Yes.

The mounting system they have designed is top notch and I have helped install two on vehicles and they each went on without a hitch.

FWIW, like most of us on this site I am very particular with the gear I buy, I am an ARB, Slee, Toyota OEM guy... GAMIVITI is on par with them all!

Hk499

Anyone know if it's possible to put one of these racks on a 4runner? Maybe via Yakima/Thule towers and bars?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior