CAtuned Off-Road 1Ton Runner V8

Is that a F350 high pinion D60?

I built a 2006 Tacoma a few years ago with a F350 HP 60 and it had 22.5" frame to ground clearance. Getting the panhard, tie rod and drag link all to fit was a lot of work. Also, the diff is really close to the oil pan. so bump stops will definitely be required.

Another tip (I don't know if you've built these trucks before so let me know if I need to shut up), the 4Runner radiator is different from the Tacoma radiator and on a 2005 4Runner I built, I had to cut the driver side lower radiator mount off the radiator to get the steering box forward enough to clear the links. This meant relocating the body mount forward too. Another radiator mount was made using Ford Bronco radiator mount parts. It worked like a charm.

Is that a F350 high pinion D60?

I built a 2006 Tacoma a few years ago with a F350 HP 60 and it had 22.5" frame to ground clearance. Getting the panhard, tie rod and drag link all to fit was a lot of work. Also, the diff is really close to the oil pan. so bump stops will definitely be required.

Another tip (I don't know if you've built these trucks before so let me know if I need to shut up), the 4Runner radiator is different from the Tacoma radiator and on a 2005 4Runner I built, I had to cut the driver side lower radiator mount off the radiator to get the steering box forward enough to clear the links. This meant relocating the body mount forward too. Another radiator mount was made using Ford Bronco radiator mount parts. It worked like a charm.

Yes D60 high pinion! Thanks for the information

Watt maker

So much want going on in this thread. I'm leaning more and more towards doing this to my 08 4runner. Keep the pictures coming!

Is that a new Lefty? Inchworm stopped production of them for a while didn't they? Sure is purty!

They didn't stop production, they were just in transition. They moved their machining facilities from Northern CA to AZ and their headquarters to UT. A lot has been going on with Inchworm, but they are still producing some the most innovative Toyota geartrain parts available.

I hear they have some interesting things in the works too...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94