New here - just got an Ambulance....

rlrenz

Explorer
When you know just what you need, post it here and it might be something that one of us has surplus. Most of us wind up yanking all the medical gear.

Dirtfarmer515

Not a lot yet, in the process of building a shop, just about done with it! We're taking it to Florida in February. It'll be the first thing on my list when I get the shop done, hopefully be moved in within two weeks.

rlrenz

Explorer
Best of luck! Always remember the folks on this site can often lend a hand if you run into problems.

Where in Florida? If you'll be going through Pensacola, drop a note to "PATOZ" - maybe you and he could grab a cuppa coffee.

patoz

Expedition Leader
By all means, if you come this way shoot me a PM and I'll meet you some place! :coffeedrink:

Dirtfarmer515

We made it down and back in good shape, just an alternator issue, but got it resolved.

We're headed to Yellowstone in August, I'd still like to cut some windows in the side and put a wheelchair lift in the side double doors. Any tip's on the windows would be appreciated, there are a lot of vertical supports on the side walls to work around or cut and modify to get windows to fit!

Dirtfarmer515

Thanks for the info! I was thinking one on the passenger side above the bench seat and maybe one on the drivers side above the CPR seat: 20170125_180533.jpg
20170125_180440.jpg

rlrenz

Explorer
Both locations are very common for windows. I have Cleer Vision in my ambulance, and I know Braun
Ambulance uses them.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
Do any of those clear visions come with screens? I see on their site they claim models used in the RV industry, which usually have screens, but they make no mention about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne