Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Xpedition Camper out of Minnesota

  1. #211
    Hoefler is offline Supporting Sponsor: Haf Xpedition Camper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    109
    Right now they are not. The tanks are 5" tall. The frame they are in is 6" tall, leaving 1" for insulation at bottom of tanks. I have an Espar hydronic water heater. There is enough room to run the pipping along side the tanks or in a wirsbo array to keep tanks and floor warm. The Espar is a low energy solution to keeping tanks from freezing.
    Pete

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    409
    Seems well though out! Looking forward to seeing your progress
    http://jimthetruck.blogspot.co.uk/
    Mercedes 1823 4x2
    ex brinks cash-in-transit truck

  3. #213
    Hoefler is offline Supporting Sponsor: Haf Xpedition Camper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    109
    Thank you. Will have this one in Flagstaff this spring.
    Pete

  4. #214
    Hoefler is offline Supporting Sponsor: Haf Xpedition Camper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    109
    Slowly starting to look like a camper. We have made the furniture modular. Here we have a kitchen module that contains the fridge, sink and stove. The space underneath this module is reserved for outdoor kitchen stuff.
    Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoefler View Post
    Slowly starting to look like a camper. We have made the furniture modular. Here we have a kitchen module that contains the fridge, sink and stove. The space underneath this module is reserved for outdoor kitchen stuff.
    Pete
    Nice looking Pete. Which Isotherm have you gone with here; 85L Elegance or 130L Elegance?
    A vehicle’s worth is not what you put into it, but what it put into you.
    '03 G500 "O'erländewagen"(SOLD&missed); Build thread, ExPo feature
    '07 E-350 4WD "VANdiana Jones"(SOLD&missed); Build thread
    What's next?...

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Moses Lake WA
    Posts
    213
    Looking really good Pete, I think the modular approach is a good idea. I also like how you’re mixing wood and metal.

  7. #217
    Hoefler is offline Supporting Sponsor: Haf Xpedition Camper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by mk216v View Post
    Nice looking Pete. Which Isotherm have you gone with here; 85L Elegance or 130L Elegance?
    I went with the CR130 Cruise. To do it over I would get the elegance with the power saver option.
    Pete

  8. #218
    Hoefler is offline Supporting Sponsor: Haf Xpedition Camper
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St Paul, MN
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
    Looking really good Pete, I think the modular approach is a good idea. I also like how you’re mixing wood and metal.
    Thank you. I am particular to the combination of metal and wood!

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoefler View Post
    I went with the CR130 Cruise. To do it over I would get the elegance with the power saver option.
    Pete
    More shelf adjustments too, plus a good looking door panel.
    A vehicle’s worth is not what you put into it, but what it put into you.
    '03 G500 "O'erländewagen"(SOLD&missed); Build thread, ExPo feature
    '07 E-350 4WD "VANdiana Jones"(SOLD&missed); Build thread
    What's next?...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •