Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: NW ExPo members, say hello here!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkshepherd View Post
    Hello everyone,

New to the forum here, names Nick. I moved out to Seattle/Tacoma roughly 2 years ago from Chicago Il. Recently picked up a 1994 Toyota pickup and have big plans for it. Will do a proper build thread when I begin ordering parts. Prior to the pickup, I've owned a 3rd gen 4Runner, 1st gen Sequoia, and a Rubicon. Not sure why I left Toyota for a Jeep but I'm back now. Really love this thread, and this site as a whole. Looking to make it down to Descend on Bend in October. I need to find a Wildernest ASAP!

Attachment 416697
    Welcome! I work in Tacoma and live near Puyallup

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Hi, Nick, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you on the backroads.

Default New Member, Chelan, WA.

Hello,
    As the title reads, new Member here. I did post more information in the Jeep section if you want to take a look? See you out in my travels. Stop by and say hi.
    King Jesus is coming back soon! Give him your heart; then you can start a real expedition!

Default Portland Oregon, Back in the grove.

After many years of running pavement only we are back to enjoying the uneven tracks of the undeveloped roads less traveled. I have in the past owned Jeeps for exploring but with a family of three and in laws that enjoy traveling as well with us we decided to go just a bit larger. Next week I fly and pick up an LX 470 to add to the stable. I'll be building this up as a daily driver and all around exploration rig. 33" mild lift, bumpers, winch, and sliders should do the trick and a RTT. Very excited to get the LX and really stretch it's legs. Funny I have owned nearly 50 cars in my lift but never driven or owned a LC or LX. What a wonderful ride and quality they have. I'll post pictures next week!
    1942 Ford GPW
    1995 Jeep Wrangler
    1995 Jeep Wrangler
    1981 CJ 7
    1991 Jeep Wrangler
    1998 Jeep Wrangler, Current

And about forty vehicles in between from barley running to what my wife said was a $40,000 lawn ornament. 2WD, 4WD, AWD, Two door, Four door, hatch, sedan, truck, sports car, wagon, SUV, you name it I have probably owned it.

Bryrick J.P. Shillam
    portlandres.com

"It's All About The Relationship."

I thought that I had swung by earlier but apparently I had not done so. Hi everyone! I'm Dan, most call me Danno which I answer to both. I've had many jeeps and 1 Fj. Currently own a '14 4dr that I built a matching offroad overland trailer for over the summer. I'm still tinkering on along with adding a RTT from CVT and welding up the frame for it. I hope to be done with everything by the spring so I can take my daughters camping. Hope to see and meet others here on the trail.

Thanks!
    Dan

Live in Snohomish County, out and about all the time. If you see me say hi I swear I don't bite.
    Name: Hunter
    25016455_140537333395232_2452215829668823040_n.jpg

It's good to see so many folks on the Northwest forum! We look forward to hearing about your exploits!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576