The Working Wanderer

Stitebunny

Adventurer
Great thread and blog! Being from the Seattle area I enjoyed reading about your visits here!
You are pretty lucky to be able to get out and see so much!
Thanks for taking the time to have us follow along!

mikeindustries

Navigator of life
Being born and raised in San Diego, I learned to love the desert. The wild flowers in the spring, riding dirtbikes in the sand dunes during the winter, beach time in the summer (which is 10 months a year).
However, living there for 40 years, also made me tired of traffic, taxes, rules, laws, crowds.........I have learned that its a great place to be a tourist.

We live a very similar lifestyle, like gypsies. I enjoy photos, and riding along on your trips. Thanks!
Sub'd

Gallowbraid

Where's that road go?
Great thread and blog! Being from the Seattle area I enjoyed reading about your visits here!
You are pretty lucky to be able to get out and see so much!
Thanks for taking the time to have us follow along!

Being born and raised in San Diego, I learned to love the desert. The wild flowers in the spring, riding dirtbikes in the sand dunes during the winter, beach time in the summer (which is 10 months a year).
However, living there for 40 years, also made me tired of traffic, taxes, rules, laws, crowds.........I have learned that its a great place to be a tourist.

We live a very similar lifestyle, like gypsies. I enjoy photos, and riding along on your trips. Thanks!
Sub'd

Thanks for following along! Before the year is out I'll be back in California and Texas before hitting Duluth MN at the end of January. I'll have some new stuff up soon enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke