What is your favorite belt?

Italia64

Observer
My favorite is the double-layer belt from Lenwood Leather The double-layer leather belt is outstanding quality, and an incredibly stout belt. Notice the photo of him standing on it on the website. They have several interesting models at very reasonable prices.

perterra

Adventurer
20 year old 1 1/4" Galco gunfighter stitch.

20170421_172152%201_zpsfs6ltku9.jpg

Utah200

Adventurer
Volund Gearworks Atlas G hook... four years of being my daily "duty" belt (Instructor). Have three, but the FDE gets worn five days a week, every week. Also have one of their Mirco Battle Belts. Great go to gear as well.

http://store.volundgearworks.com/index.php/volund-gearworks/atlas-ghook-belt.html

Store pics. I'm not much for posing

The G Hook

dscf3903.jpg

[/URL]

Agreed. Been wearing this belt (I own 2) for the past 5 years. Even clears airport security without removal. Can't recommend them highly enough. Wear mine regardless of EDC load out. Does everything that well.

GHI

Adventurer
I just took possession of a 1.5 inch horse hide leather belt from Beltman. It's solid, looks good and the leather smells great. I can't speak as to its longevity, but it sure feels nice. My only comparison is that of a 1996 A&F leather belt that finally gave out. Can't believe I am actually admitting I owned something from that store, but darn if it didn't hold up for 20 plus years.

FJOE

Regular Dude
I just took possession of a 1.5 inch horse hide leather belt from Beltman. It's solid, looks good and the leather smells great. I can't speak as to its longevity, but it sure feels nice. My only comparison is that of a 1996 A&F leather belt that finally gave out. Can't believe I am actually admitting I owned something from that store, but darn if it didn't hold up for 20 plus years.

Back in the day, that store was a premier outfitter. I have seen a few old leather holsters from them that are still in great shape to this day.

aaen

Adventurer
huge fan of Boxxer tactical belts. I have the apogee in black. Absolutely love it and has become my everyday belt here and replaced a lot of my fancier belts.

Freebird

Adventurer

Cash belt. Pocket in the belt holds numerous $100 bills for city/travel “Survival” OR
the pocket can be filled with wilderness survival gear.
Sold out right now.....?☹️?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles