What is your favorite belt?

jpachard

Adventurer
Just picked up a Magpul Tejas gun belt. Super well made in the US. I've also got a Vanson Leathers belt I've had for 15 years and still going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ichimonji

Wilderness Tactical Original Instructor Belt
http://www.thewilderness.com/tactical-belts/original-instructor-belt/

oib.jpg

I've worn one of these nearly every day for 18 years. I've been extremely satisfied with the quality and fit.

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I'm fond of these guys. Some of the most bomb-proof belts I've ever seen, but to be fair they're also the biggest pain in the ******** to put on and off. I really like the Cobra buckles, and you can get the inside lined with velcro to keep certain firearms related bits from shifting around, if that's your thing.

http://www.originalsoegear.com/collections/belts

Zeusmotorworks

Wrench swinger MIG burner
Last edited:

DiscoDavis

Explorer
New favorite backup belt: Swiss Army surplus
il_fullxfull.770257974_nm21.jpg

Can be found in Swiss surplus stores for a few bucks. Last forever. Great for airports. Still use a cobra belt for day to day. When I go back I will buy a few extras from the local militarymegastore

FJOE

Regular Dude
Belted Cow Cheap Buzz-

LTB01_1190web__45297.1410873816.580.580.jpg

I also like the Bison Designs Last Resort Belt, because it's kind of stiff and looks clean, too.

I'm done with all those "riggers belts" and what not. Even in the military, I never found my self in sudden need to rappel down something with my belt. Plus they are heavy, and awkward to thread and such. I do have a stiff, double layered belt from some custom maker in NC that has a AustriAlpin buckle, it's pretty nice.

::Squish::

Observer
Justin black leather work belt,
Mine was made in the USA I got it about 10 years ago. it replaced a USPS regulation belt that I got 12 years before that and shrunk
The buckle (just chrome plated brass) from the postal belt lives on on the Justin belt
No logo, no tacticool webbing, no bottle openers or hidden zippered money stash pouches
Just a black leather belt with a chrome buckle, that's thin enough to fit into the pants I wear and nice enough to wear anywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles