The Field Knife Set is now available on Tools for Adventure

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Hi Everyone.

The Field Knife Set is now exclusively available on Tools for Adventure.

More background information about this project can be found here: Kickstarter campaign.

Tools for Adventure is a curated outdoor store. The idea behind Tools for Adventure is not to carry everything and anything, but instead to carry a well curated selection of the best outdoor and travel products.

For those of you who are on social media, you can follow Tools for Adventure on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

If you have any comments, questions or product recommendations, feel free to drop me a line via PM.

Thanks!

Carl

Field Knife Set 4 4x3 Small.jpg

Tools for Adventure

Supporting Sponsor
Here's a couple more images of The Field Knife Set in action.

Both Tiktaalik and Tools for Adventure are run by the same person, Me. I'm an adventure and travel hungry product developer who has been doing this professionally for the past 14 years. The intent with Tiktaalik is to design and manufacture high quality outdoor adventure and travel gear. Initially it will be quite a few camp cooking products, simply because cooking, camping and designing products are converging passions of mine. The intent with Tools for Adventure is to sell high quality adventure and travel gear from carefully selected brands. The Field Knife Set has been featured featured in National Geographic Adventure, Outdoor Magazine, Living Overland as well as here on Expedition Portal. I will have a booth at the NW Overland Rally up in Plain, WA, this year and I will have The Field Knife Set on display if you are interested in seeing them in person. For those of you who plan to attend, drop by the Tools for Adventure booth and say hi!

Tiktaalik Field Knife Set 1.jpegTiktaalik Field Knife Set 2.jpegTiktaalik Field Knives Cooking 16x9 (6).jpgTiktaalik Field Knife Set 2 Small.jpg

Tools for Adventure

Supporting Sponsor
Discount Offer for The Field Knife Set

This past week was the one year anniversary of the the funding of the Field Knife Set Kickstarter campaign. To celebrate this we are offering discount codes from today until next Sunday July 24th: TIKTRA gets you 30% off the Travel Set (with cutting board and case) and TIKSET gets you a 40% discount of the "Knives Only" option. The Field Knife Set is exclusively sold at Tools for Adventure. Thanks to everyone who helped making this project a reality.

IMG_5787.jpg

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Discount Code for Forum Members

I have created a discount specifically for Forum members.

The discount code FORTIK will give you $20 off the Field Knife Set and $15 off the Knives Only Set.

Make sure you enter the code at check out.

Carl

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Easy to clean and all the right sizes. That would be some water and space over a trip. I could knock 5 lbs of crappy hard to clean knifes out of my kit with a set of these. A knife just seems to come out all most every time I eat food in the van. It may even help decide to eat fresher foods like slicing a tomato for a quick sandwich. This seemed like a luxury to me at first but the more time I spend on the road the closer I get to ordering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles