Long sleeve summer weight shirts.

Chuck59

Observer
I wear my old business dress shirts (always over a t-shirt). Already paid for and I don't care if I tear or stain em. Then they become work rags.

Kevin108

Explorer
Tried a couple others now.

ExOfficio Travel Shirt - https://www.rei.com/rei-garage/product/897089/exofficio-travel-shirt-long-sleeve-shirt-mens
Good quality, very different texture and style from the Duluth stuff. Excellent hidden shoulder vent. I find myself missing the large buttons, but otherwise the shirt is great.

Eddie Bauer (can't remember the style)
Issues with loose threads in the button holes. No vents. Nice shirt, but not of the same quality is the Duluth and ExOfficio.

bigskypylot

Explorer
+1 on Duluth Trading Co., REI, ExOfficio, Patagonia, Mountain Khakis, and Simms. Look for sales and free shipping lol

dms1

Explorer
Unfortunately you can still get sunburn through a cotton shirt. UVA and UVB penetrate the material, better than no protection at all.

I've been wearing cotton dress shirts since I was a kid ( summer family vacations at lake Mojave) and never sunburn. i also have a few long sleeve fishing shirts sold at Bass Pro.

SilicaRich

Wandering Inverted
Colombia has a lot to pick from. May sound a little stupid but frisbee clothing like from Spin Ultimate is awesome. I have a few of their long sleeves that I wear a lot fishing or playing frisbee. In both cases, they do well to keep you cool in hot weather.

Choff

Adventurer
Colombia has a lot to pick from. May sound a little stupid but frisbee clothing like from Spin Ultimate is awesome. I have a few of their long sleeves that I wear a lot fishing or playing frisbee. In both cases, they do well to keep you cool in hot weather.

I second the Columbia line , love mine , its so light and protective in the sun.
I have blond hair blue eyes and burn quick!!!!

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I am a staunch supporter of the columiba line of everything. Just works, not expenisive and looks great. I have countless pieces of their gear and love it all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles