Mitsubishi Montero Mechanic in San Diego?

Scissorgrinder

Hey Guys,

I'm new to Expedition Portal and am looking for a recommendation in San Diego:

I just picked up a 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Limited as my new Baja rig and and surf explorer. I got it for a great price but it needs some immediate love, care and troubleshooting. Do you guys know of a shop/mechanic in SD that specializes in Mitsubishis/Monteros or at least has a good amount of experience with these rides? Would love to find my new go-to shop for everything I can't do at home or don't have the time or experience to do myself.

Thanks a lot for your help and sorry if my search missed a similar thread somewhere on the forum.

Cheers!

sd2hi

Japanese Autocare in Rancho Bernardo did my timing belt n associated seals, gaskets n plugs/wires. They are not cheap but I was happy with the work. I talked to the guy quite a while n he knows Montys. There is a member on the FB Montero page that is a mechanic too. He is in Chula Vista. If you post on the FB page he will respond. I'm taking my Monty down Baja again in October for 2 weeks.

surfrig

Surfrig
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I could be in on the Baja trip, if you are interested let me know.
Gracias otra vez

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior