New RTT mattress

ripperj

Explorer
Never heard of them, but I'm glad you posted the link, I'm going to give them a call for a mattress for my Alaskan
Thanks!

Sent from my Passport

ddog45

Adventurer
I talked to the owner of the company today and he said he will make me any size mattress that I want he was a little shocked that my Eezi Awn 1800 had such a large mattress.
I will be posting photos as soon as my mattress arrives its sounded like it would take about a week to get made and shipped out.

ripperj

Explorer
Is there pricing anywhere, on my phone all I saw was $ for the camp and truck mattress, no tent or rv prices, is it all custom order?

Sent from my Passport

Frogprince

Observer
Bookmarking this for later.

Wish the price was listed but I will call them after I try out the CVT mattress. I know the one in my Bigfoot wasn't the best but still better than most pads.

MTaco

Adventurer
This looks promising and a great solution. The mattress in mine seems like it gets less comfortable every year. Please post a price if anyone knows what they cost. I actually like that it is a little shorter, it will be nice for storing pillows and bedding.

MTaco

Adventurer
It looks like the price will be around $200. I found this on ebay. He had some other listings on there too. I think that is pretty reasonable if they are as comfortable as he claims.

MTaco

Adventurer
Anyone receive their mattress yet? Also, anyone get a price yet? I emailed them last week but never got a response.

dakota123

Adventurer
Same here... They never responded to me either and its been like three weeks. Not very good customer service if you ask me.

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
I left the vendor a reply over in a thread on Mud and let him know the natives are restless. I'd actually be interested in the trifold Grande because it would fit perfect in my trailer....and if it's everything it claims to be.

MTaco

Adventurer
I left the vendor a reply over in a thread on Mud and let him know the natives are restless. I'd actually be interested in the trifold Grande because it would fit perfect in my trailer....and if it's everything it claims to be.

Could you please post a link to the thread over there? I would like to see what people are saying. Really would like to hear from someone that has one too. He has a bunch of truck mattress's on ebay for $190 so I'm assuming that will be about the price.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles