Selling My Adrenalin Blast Trailer -- San Francisco, CA

drodio

Entrepreneur & Lifehacker
Asking $18,995 locally on Craigslist... but for ExPo members I'll knock $2k off asking price.

Trailer is located in San Francisco Bay Area and is CA titled. Selling because I have a 2nd child on the way and have to become somewhat financially responsible... sigh.

This is one helluva trailer! It's an Australian-made Outback trailer. It's probably more rugged than whatever vehicle you'll be using to tow it. (see this promo video of a Ford F150 Raptor banging one of these units around -- not mine! -- to see how rugged they are: https://youtu.be/7iNBgjoQSTw )

Here's a YouTube video with a walkthrough of the actual trailer for sale: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC92cvutppk This was at Pinnacles National Park. It was 22 degrees over night and we were completely toasty!

Features include:

- Beefy offroad tires
- U-Joint hitch (works at any angle)
- Trailing arm suspension w/ shocks and air suspension
- Can hold 500+ lbs (like a motorcycle)
- Waterproof 450g Canvas
- Three burner propane stove
- On board water with faucet and deep sink
- Inverter and onboard battery

The camper literally sets up in under two minutes and can comfortably sleep two people. It has two gigantic fully enclosed awnings that can also be set up; each one takes 20 minutes. Six people can sleep in each awning, for a total max of 14. You could sleep about 8 people in total, spacious comfort (3 on each side + 2 in the main bed).

The main queen bed is made from latex and *super* comfy. It's also non-allergenic. This is a $200 mattress! And BONUS: The bed comes with a Froli German bed spring system. This bed spring system costs over $500! That's over $700 just for the bedding alone. You'll have an incredible night's sleep in this trailer.

The trailer also features LED interior lighting, LED running lights, and much more. Really too much to list. Only selling because I have another child on the way and have to let go of some of my toys!

You can see how the camper sets up here: http://www.adrenalincampers.com/the-setup/

NOTE: In one of the pictures, I show the trailer carrying my BMW R1200GS motorcycle. The motorcycle is not for sale! The picture is just for illustration purposes, so you can see how it carries a motorcycle.
Image 2016-03-29 at 8.06.29 AM.png

Image 2016-03-29 at 8.07.38 AM.png

Image 2016-03-29 at 8.08.09 AM.png

drodio

Recently took the trailer to the Mojave desert and we had a blast! It served as base camp for a group of 15 guys. Still for sale (although not in a rush to sell, so if you see this post awhile from now, feel free to ping me to see if I've still got it).

Here are some pics:
Image 2016-10-09 at 6.38.22 PM.png

Image 2016-10-09 at 6.38.50 PM.png

Image 2016-10-09 at 6.39.23 PM.png

Image 2016-10-09 at 6.43.58 PM.png

drodio

Yep! Haven't been in a rush to sell it, but also doing a new startup so very little time to use it. I'll DM you.

drodio

Update - Now I am motivated to sell my Adrenalin trailer -- we're moving to a smaller place that doesn't have room to store it. Text me at two-zero-two - two five zero - 3846 if you're interested. The trailer's located in the SF Bay area.

drodio

Also, dropped the price to $16,995 on Craigslist and will continue to honor the $2k discount I mentioned above to ExPo members.

rehammer81

Is there any storage inside the trailer or is it all tent and kitchen inside?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

drodio

Sorry for the delay. I ended up doing some traveling. Here are some pictures of the interior when it’s closed.

dfc642da2b804c6865df4a2f60e59eb2.jpg

c86f3ae5d4420d067171a7325cb839c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drodio

Can you let me know the model year and tire size. I am in the Bay Area also. Thank you.

Yes, they are 285 70 R17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrak tires. Upgraded tires and rims from stock. Here are some additional pictures. Best to text me if you would like to come see it. I am in San Mateo. 202-250-3846.

By the way, in the pictures the air suspension is all the way down, which I use as a brake on the trailer to keep it from moving. But it has a lot of clearance with the airbags pumped up.

5bd9956cc15cbf62ff3043db6fe72a79.jpg

37f9e0899b0ffb7aa84fb8a218272d8e.jpg

7c99a2ba4eb09070d23d5ba79289ce6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles