2015 Hawk Silver Spur Front Dinette for sale in Jackson Hole - Price reduced

trgphoto

I have a 2015 Hawk with almost every option available. I took delivery in November and have used it one time to sleep in. I have only turned on the fridge once and I have not used any of the appliances. It is basically brand new. If you order a build of this camper today you will not receive it until August (according to FWC). Selling b/c I am changing vehicles.

Options include:

Front dinette
Mechanical Jacks
130 L fridge
Furnace
Flush mount Stove and Sink
Hot Water
Outside shower kit
Dual roof vents
Yakima rack system
Rear wall steps
LED exterior lighting
Thermal Pack
2nd deep cycle battery

Solar ready - panel and controller can be added easily

$23K

FWC dealer here can install for you.

Hawk info http://www.fourwh.co...r-regular-size/

Email taylor(@)trgphoto.com or call 252.864.7540

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Last edited:

apache 158

Nice rig. I've been shopping rigs myself and that exact camper package is on my list.. I'll give it some thought cuz that waiting till Aug for a new one is not an option for me.
Curious what your next rig is?

trgphoto

Nice rig. I've been shopping rigs myself and that exact camper package is on my list.. I'll give it some thought cuz that waiting till Aug for a new one is not an option for me.
Curious what your next rig is?

Switching to a van setup. I dont really need a truck for towing or hauling so I think a van will be better for me. Although I really do love this setup so its a hard choice. Get in touch if you want to chat about the Hawk.

tree80

I'll keep it in mind, I'm looking for a truck currently (tundra), and will also be wanting a Hawk to put in the back of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94