Latest on 270 Degree Awnings?

5e3a7424f69235ba53f1b5b56392102b.jpg
f43ccfa63a0d832883ce5a2c6b1eb381.jpg

@nuthouseindustries made this one for me. Has worked great.

Also eezi Awn 270 on Tahoe. Pretty good but can be a pain if you have surfboards on roof. Have to take them down to open all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
469201a7b0267df2458567473e59bfd2.jpg

Last edited:

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
I've got a Sunday Campers WA02 awning. Currently my second season with it. I also got the sides and floor as well. So far it's been pretty good and I do love it!

Mounted on the lifting top of my trailer
Ba0v5oe.jpg

LEYD5d7.jpg

zWNMJKI.jpg

6Z92bCL.jpg

JyG8INb.jpg

G9wKEEQ.jpg

u6CJa3y.jpg

And a few weeks ago I had to transfer the tent and awning to the truck since I was coming back with a trailer, and still used the setup on the Xterra
mErpyvS.jpg

jAWgcuO.jpg

N2C0XH1.jpg

8KRdPz2.jpg

romerom67

Awning

I've got a Sunday Campers WA02 awning. Currently my second season with it. I also got the sides and floor as well. So far it's been pretty good and I do love it!

Mounted on the lifting top of my trailer
Ba0v5oe.jpg

LEYD5d7.jpg

zWNMJKI.jpg

6Z92bCL.jpg

JyG8INb.jpg

G9wKEEQ.jpg

u6CJa3y.jpg

And a few weeks ago I had to transfer the tent and awning to the truck since I was coming back with a trailer, and still used the setup on the Xterra
mErpyvS.jpg

jAWgcuO.jpg

N2C0XH1.jpg

8KRdPz2.jpg

where can i purchase your awning WA02, im from california

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Has anyone used the Dobinsons Sensu Awning? Under $500 but I can't seem to find any real world experience on quality/durability.

I'd also be interested in the Sunday Campers awning but can't locate a reseller and don't really want to buy 30 of them.

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
where can i purchase your awning WA02, im from california

I ordered mine directly through the company by email, but I have friends who ordered through alibaba.com. Not sure if you have any resellers in your area, but I know of a few companies up here in Canada that do.

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
I love my Batwing Awning from CVT and have used it several times. I have all of the walls and the awning is easy to set up. I am still thinking of selling it and going to an ARB with walls.

I recently picked up an off road pop up camper and I think that I will use the CVT Batwing less and less.

Should I keep it or sell it?

Sno Dawg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles