EEXP For Sale: 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins w/Custom Composite Camper

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Currently located in the Phoenix, AZ area. MOTIVATED to sell ASAP, so I can take off on some international motorcycle adventures. Make me a real offer and this amazing home on wheels could be yours.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
BUMP for a motivated seller ready to part with an incredible overland adventuremobile. Still in AZ, but leaving the Phoenix area soon. Not sure of the next move just yet.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP is currently in Parhump, NV until Sunday. It will then be headed North to the NW Overland Rally in Plain, WA. Still for sale. All reasonable offers considered.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP is currently in Portland, OR, Hood River this afternoon for a few hours, and still available for sale. It will be in Northern California by Friday. It is fully sorted and ready for adventure. Motivated to sell, so make me an offer.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP will be near Garberville, CA, just off the 101 near the Grandfather Tree, through about the 18th of July. Then probably through Oregon before heading to Salt Lake City for the Summer Outdoor Retailer Show the first week of August.

Currently listed at $70K and taking all reasonable offers. Motivated to launch some other adventures, but need this rig to find a new home first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles