EEXP For Sale: 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins w/Custom Composite Camper

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Appreciate the love Nic!

The EEXP will be at the Mid Atlantic Overland Festival in PA this week. Currently making the big drive from UT to PA, across 80.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP is in Westminster, MD. I'm buying a motorcycle next week and planning to hit the road for a month or so to NE Canada, on the moto. VERY motivated to sell the EEXP and move on to new adventures. If you have any interest in the rig don't hesitate to drop me a line with questions and/or an offer. There might be no better way to live the #LifeOfAdventure than this amazing rig. It is ready to to make your adventure dreams come true!

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP is in Westminster, MD. Sad to see it just sit, as it is usually out adventuring full time. I'm gearing up for a moto adventure for a few weeks, then??? Make me an offer on this sweet home on wheels. It is itching to get out on the road less traveled once again.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP is resting comfortably in Westminster, MD while I adventure around the NE this month on the moto. I'll be reunited with my rolling home the first week of October, and taking it to Overland Expo East as a featured vehicle, unless sold before that time. Make me an offer, it's ready to go! Pickup/delivery available at/around Overland Expo. Cheers from "The Rock," Newfoundland.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
CRAZY new low price: $59,999.99!!!

I'm motivated to find this amazing rig to a new home. It will be at Overland Expo East later this week, in the featured vehicle area.

Please spread the good word about the sale to family and friends. I've got other adventure plans and need this rig to find a new adventure partner.

14570230_1125902157496058_284980590028738964_n.jpg

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP is still for sale. It is currently located in Westminster, MD.

It has a new rear pinion seal, and will have a new steering gear box (upgraded one from Borgeson) next week.

I'm still planning some big international trips and adv moto adventures in the near future. This rig needs to find a new home, so I can take off to explore other shores.

Happykamper

Explorer
XP does great work. Did a short flat bed for a Tacoma , and are doing one for one of my MJ's . These guys know what there doing . WFO Concepts set me up with them. There located in Auburn. There work is also top notch .

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP currently has 147,777 miles on it. Today I put a fully rebuilt Borgeson steering box, a warranty rebuild of the upgraded unit I put in during the original build, and put all new front sway bar bushings on it. The AC dosen't currently blow cold all the time, but that is something I'm working on. Otherwise the EEXP is fully sorted and ready for some big adventures. I'm motivated to sell and move on to other projects, so make me an offer I can't refuse. I really want to see it go on to more grand adventures with awesome people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles