EEXP For Sale: 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins w/Custom Composite Camper

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP just broke 160,000 miles and is running better than ever. It is currently in Maryland and should be at the Mid Atlantic Overland Rally this weekend, if I can recover quick enough from a recent injury. I'm very motivated to move this vehicle on to a new home right now, as I have a few opportunities for a new build and travels in the works that require this vehicle to move on. Don't hesitate to reach out with questions and offers. Cheers...

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP is back in MD and ready to find a new home. If you are at all interested in this vehicle please reach out and make an offer. It is a great rig that needs to find a new home ASAP. If it isn't sold before the end of Sept it will be at Overland Expo East. Live a life of adventure!

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
$48,000 Overland Expo East special. I have international travel plans that don't include this vehicle. It has to find a new adventure partner soon.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Even LOWER price: $44K obo

The EEXP just drove cross country, MD to NV, with zero issues, towing a trailer and overpacked with my girlfriend's apartment. This rig is ready for adventure! It is currently in Reno, NV with 168,230 miles on the odo.

It also got a new exhaust manifold before leaving the east coast.

I'm motivated. Make me an offer. Other vehicle, work and travel projects have my attention right now, and this rig needs to get back on the road with someone who will use it like I have.

Herkjerk

The EEXP just drove cross country, MD to NV, with zero issues, towing a trailer and overpacked with my girlfriend's apartment. This rig is ready for adventure! It is currently in Reno, NV with 168,230 miles on the odo.

It also got a new exhaust manifold before leaving the east coast.

I'm motivated. Make me an offer. Other vehicle, work and travel projects have my attention right now, and this rig needs to get back on the road with someone who will use it like I have.
Sent you a pm

Sent with tin cans and paper footballs!

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
I'm headed to Santa Cruz, CA for the Santa Cruz Paddle Fest from Thursday to Sunday of this week. I'll be driving the EEXP down to the coast if anyone in the area is interested in purchasing and wants to check it out. The event should also be tons of fun, as surf kayakers and SUP paddlers take over the iconic world class Steamer Lane waves.

$44,000 obo

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
$38,000 and the EEXP is yours! Overland Expo West Special Pricing

It is currently in Reno, NV, but will be at Overland Expo West next week. I've just updated the sale listing with the most recent information on the build: https://www.exploringelements.com/eexp-for-sale/. It currently has 169,178 miles on the Odometer.

I'd like to see this rig move on to a new home soon, as I really don't want to see it sitting around as I move on to new projects and travels.

Racingdad

Adventurer
Bryon is here in Reno till Tuesday, then he is off for Expo West. If anyone seriously considering this, needs a third party to look at the rig and take a file of pics prior to Expo West let me know. I am available but I don't want to waste Bryon's time otherwise.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP now has a non-refundable deposit on it and should be moving on to a new owner in the next week. There is also a short waiting list of serious buyers in line behind the party that has put down the deposit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles