EEXP For Sale: 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins w/Custom Composite Camper

Cumminsexplorer

Wish your family could seperate the camper and truck! I have a very similar truck and I don't need two. Great rig though and best of luck selling it!

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
Wish your family could seperate the camper and truck! I have a very similar truck and I don't need two. Great rig though and best of luck selling it!

Much easier just to sell your current truck and put the cash into this purchase, no? Sorting a truck and camper nicely together is often a sorely underestimated amount of work!

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Price drop: $55,000 obo

The rig has been driven very little lately, as I've been flying around the globe or buried in computer work. It is currently located in Maryland. It also has a new rear pinion U-Joint and seal.

EEXP-1.jpg

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
BUMP: I love this vehicle, but it is time for it to find a new home. Make me an offer.

Recently got back from a snowy 1,000+ mile trip to Vermont for some amazing skiing. The truck is running great and the 4wd works perfectly.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP just broke 150,000 miles on the odometer. The truck is itching for more grand adventures than I've been taking it on lately. It is currently in Maryland, and I'm ready to make a deal for the right new adventure partner for this rig.

If it doesn't find a new home by the end of the month, I'll probably drive it out to Overland Expo West, and be much less motivated a seller, as I can use it as a base camp for a number of projects on the West coast through the summer.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
I just put another $860 into upgrades & maintenance into the EEXP.

I had custom, stout, frame to camper mounts made, as the original truck bed mounts just couldn't handle the extra weight, rear pivot and off road driving. The AC has been an ongoing struggle, but I believe the issue has been found and sorted, it was a poor install of a new low pressure valve. She blows cold once again! She got an oil change and brakes checked, which checked out with lots of life in them. I'll be changing the air filter and wiper blades this week.

This rig is ready for adventure! I'll be driving it, about 2,200 miles, to Overland Expo West in about 2 weeks.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Would someone please buy this awesome expedition rig? Can't believe it's still available.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP is in Flagstaff, and will be at Overland Expo West all weekend. It is ready for a new home. All my belongings that are with me fit into two suit cases, so I'm ready to fly off while you drive into the sunset with your new overland adventuremobile.

I'll be wearing a large number of hats, as usual, at Expo and running around the event working. If you want to see the rig, or talk about the purchase of the rig, please text or call me: 443-722-4953.

Last edited:

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Lots of interest at Overland Expo West, but no cash in my hand yet. Now is your chance to buy a truly exceptional overland adventuremobile for an extremely inexpensive price.

Listed at $55,000 OBO. Just over 153,000 miles on the odometer. Only repair that needs to be done is the Webasto Dual Top hot air/hot water system, as it randomly turns itself on and off. Needs to be taken to a Webasto Dual Top repair facility. Truck and camper are working great in all other ways. I'm enjoying the cold AC in the AZ heat.

The EEXP will be in Flagstaff this week, and being going to LA and then north of SF next week. Phone or text is best way to reach me: 443-722-4953.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
BUMP

Lots of tire kickers lately, but still no cash has been exchanged. I'm asking $55,000 obo.

The EEXP will be in the Portland/Hood River area this week, Hood River at the Outfound Festival next weekend and then at the Northwest Overland Rally the following week. Check it out, hand me some cash and drive home with an incredible home on wheels.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
EEXP Update:
New wipers and an oil change. 155,740 miles on the odometer.

The truck is running strong and has cold AC. Front low beam headlight on drivers side went out, but will have it replaced today. Camper is solid, besides the Webasto dual top unit. I just ordered a new water filter for the fresh water system, which I'll pick up in Portland next week.

Currently in Bellingham, WA on my way to the BC Overland Rally this weekend. Then will be in the Portland/Hood River area through the 3rd of July.

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The EEXP has been treating me right. It is currently in SLC for the Outdoor Retailer show, until next Friday. I'll then drive it to the East coast where it will be at the Mid Atlantic Overland Rally.

This awesome home on wheels is still looking for a new adventure partner. If you're interested in this one of a kind overland vehicle don't hesitate to reach out with questions or offers. Phone or email are best (Bryon: 443-722-4953 or bryon@exploringelements.com).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles