NW Rally

IGBT

Observer
Last year I was all excited to see some FUSO rigs and a grand total of one showed up. You can do better!

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Might be a possibility we'll swing by, but don't know if the build will be done by then.

We'll just have to see.....

Buckstopper

Adventurer
I was there with my Fuso last year and we will be there again this year. The Earthcruiser Flatbed was there as well so there was at least three that I know of. Hopefully it won't be quite so hot this year!

Buckstopper

yabanja

Explorer
Hmmm...... We are going to be near there at about that time... Heading on a 6-8 week big loop-Tetons, Glacier, Banff, Vancouver, Olympic Peninsula, Oregon Coast, Crater Lake, Volcano National Park, and Home to Salt Lake.

Allan

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Weight isn't a problem on my build......yet. Want a winch up there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

No trouble putting a winch up there without a bullbar and yes front end weight is a problem for all Canters due mainly to front suspension which affects ride. I put my winch on the rear and cabled to the front and my weight is evenly balance front to back.

That's My View,
Dan.

1aquaholic

Adventurer
I put air bags up front also, hoping they handle that problem but understand your concern, hmmm will think on it more. Don't have the space in the back for a winch, would have to hitch mount and leave it in a compartment, don't want to do that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

DzlToy

Explorer
No trouble putting a winch up there without a bullbar and yes front end weight is a problem for all Canters due mainly to front suspension which affects ride. I put my winch on the rear and cabled to the front and my weight is evenly balance front to back.

That's My View,
Dan.

I have seen a central mount winch on a Mog; how did you route the cable around the engine and ancilliaries to bring it out the front? Is it centered like a normal fairlead or offset due to the routing? I like the idea of having one bad *** winch to do everything instead of two medium winches. The only disadvantage there is now you don't have a backup.

Apologies for the hijack :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94