2008 Suzuki SX4 Weekend Adventure Build

Ricer_X_01

Observer
Very cool sx4! I like it. Is that a Rola roof basket? Had one on my Jeep years ago. Almost wish I would've got your size grabbers and no lift... been dealing with RRO for almost a month trying to get replacement parts for my lift.

Very cool sx4! I like it. Is that a Rola roof basket? Had one on my Jeep years ago. Almost wish I would've got your size grabbers and no lift... been dealing with RRO for almost a month trying to get replacement parts for my lift.

the rack is a made by Rage Powersport the model Stingray. Yeah I heard a lot of negative thing about the RRO lift kit, I would like to put a lift kit on but with all of the problems people are having I'm going to wait. Did you get the Shock relocation kit to raise the rear
shock mounting position, and if so what do you think about it, is it worth investing in?

Subspd

Adventurer
Very cool! Got some inspiration! Just picked up a 2007 with only 35k miles in it. Cool little car.

today I removed the cb antenna off my car to cut down on the wind noise. I'm looking into doing a magnetic style antenna that I can remove when not in use. I did however utilize the mounts that I was using for the cb antennas. I still need to have the wiring done.
IMG_1807.JPG
IMG_1808.JPG

Ricer_X_01

Observer
Did you order new strut mounts as well? If not, I would grab a set as they aren't very expensive and they come with new thrust bearings for under them.

https://smile.amazon.com/KYB-SM5736-Mount-Kit/dp/B0142SLUAO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1487723986&sr=8-6&keywords=sx4+strut+mount

They on show 1 in stock, but that's more for reference. They're a little cheaper on rockauto and if you google rockauto discount code you can save an extra 5% on them. Copy and paste the code into the "how did you hear of us" area in the checkout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke