Cirrus 800 Truck Camper

I thought for the closeout special $, they were pretty nice, but since no longbox version, they were off my list. I watched a series of videos from the factory and was pretty impressed with the build. I like the Euro style and the thinking that gets away from the 'traditional' propane furnace. I really dislike those battery draining beasts! I am not sure how those radiators work and don't know anyone who has one. I like the Truma Combi and don't know anyone that has one of those either.

Rax, let us know if you get one and how you like it.

sg1

Adventurer
I have a Truma 4 Combi in one of my 2 campers. I have used it about 5 months per year for the last 7 years in Africa and Latin America. It worked up to 4800m (15,000ft) without problems. I like it. It is a lot quieter than the Propex I used in my FWD Hawk (the Hawk is sold in the meantime and a new pop up is in the works) and doesn't use a lot of power. I like the Truma so much that I have decided to put one in my new pop up camper too.

hemifoot

Observer
i looked at one of these campers when i was at the stealership looking at awnings.holey moley ,the're asking lance/arctic fox $ for them up here.

Darwin

Explorer
Personally, I'd pay lance/artic fox pricing for one if I was in the market. They appear built really well, without the typical RV components like TPO roof instead using aluminum, also the Truma sounds a lot better than the standard units that get put in all the other mass produced RV's. I also like the interior, and how it gets away from the 90's cheap motel look all the other MFg's seem to use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles