Bruder Expedition Campers

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Never heard of them.

Pretty cool concept.

And look to be very well made.

A bit on the heavy side, but it is a large camper.

Septu

Explorer
Not a fan of the door that can only be used when the hatch is opened. Other than that, seems nice - if one has money to spend and is looking at a big trailer that could handle some slightly more rugged trails than an Airstream.

Greatest_Dane

Observer
I did inquire about the price. Looks to be 68,000 US for what they show. I doubt that includes shipping from AUS. There is a luxury package that adds about 10,000 with extra plugins, generator, etc. They also list "arctic" packages but those don't have prices.

Last edited:

OCD Overland

Explorer
The cooktop access seems like a cool idea, but I can't see how it works in real life. For it to be at a decent height from the interior, you'd have to lower the rig right to the ground, and even then it would still have to be high for the exterior. And you can't lower it all the way if you aren't on level grade. So I'm guessing that from the inside the cooktop is really low. Maybe the cooktop itself raises and lowers?

TwinStick

Explorer
I think it is super cool. Super expensive, but super cool. Entire trailer can be raised or lowered via your smart phone & also tilted to either side if on unlevel ground. Watch the video's, it shows this.

MistralAtom

The folks behind this have a wealth of experience and knowledge of what works. I think it would be more accurate to call a caravan, v trailer. Rear access avoids requirement to have both a left hand entry & right hand entry version to accommodate different global markets. It seems like a rugged Bushtracker (which are already rugged).

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Interesting. I didn't know that you can bring in brand new trailers and get them road legal? Do you know about the process?

Fuji4

Observer
No but Kimberley has been doing it for years. No emissions so probably not as hard as say a diesel 79 series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior