Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CRVAlaska Official Build/Adventure Journal of our 2001 Honda CR-V

Nice info, I am looking at Monstaliner now thanks, I finally picked up a crv myself well 2 actually. I thought Id mention from what I found out the Accord suspension from 98-02 will fit and give you 2 extra inches of travel. How's the Monstaliner holding so far?

Quote Originally Posted by h4rdflip View Post
    Nice info, I am looking at Monstaliner now thanks, I finally picked up a crv myself well 2 actually. I thought Id mention from what I found out the Accord suspension from 98-02 will fit and give you 2 extra inches of travel. How's the Monstaliner holding so far?
    Love this build! I've got mine up on here now too if you want to check it out. http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...ight=honda+crv
    Where did you find out about the accord suspension would work on a CRV? Also what parts of the suspension is needed if you know?

I was doing some research for options and found out its been done before with success but I have yet to try it on mine, apparently there is no mods at all required although I assume the alignment will need to be addressed after.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rdflip View Post
    I was doing some research for options and found out its been done before with success but I have yet to try it on mine, apparently there is no mods at all required although I assume the alignment will need to be addressed after.
    Hmmmm... I'll have to look into that some as well now because some extra suspension travel would be great especially since mine is lifted a bit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345