Campervan Rental Suggestions?

Billhilly

Adventurer
Hey Andy,

Glad to hear the trip went well. You got to see some pretty nice places! How many k's in total? As I said we ended up in Wanaka, and did a day trip to Milford Sound. Kind of a long day... I must admit though, the country down Fiordland (I personaly think) is pretty special. And the run you did up the West Coast (South Island) is pretty unique on a global scale. We need a couple of pic's and your favourite spot's when you get time!

Thirty-Nine

Explorer
Hey Andy,

Glad to hear the trip went well. You got to see some pretty nice places! How many k's in total? As I said we ended up in Wanaka, and did a day trip to Milford Sound. Kind of a long day... I must admit though, the country down Fiordland (I personaly think) is pretty special. And the run you did up the West Coast (South Island) is pretty unique on a global scale. We need a couple of pic's and your favourite spot's when you get time!

In total, including the time in the Delica with family, we did more than 5,000 km. And yes, Firodland was unforgettable. A truly amazing place. I'll be putting together some photos and such!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles