FS or Trade - ARB 63QT Fridge Freezer - $800

ericmtnbkr

ARB 63QT Fridge/Freezer good shape all the way around. Inside is excellent and well cared for - outside has definitely seen some great adventures. Top is faded and scratched, sides have some rub marks and scratches - normal wear and tear from 4 years in the back of the rig. Aesthetically challenged, functionally awesome. Comes with both 110/120 cord and 12V, plus owners manual.
Looking to sell for $800 or trade for an ARB 37QT or Engel M17 in similar condition.
Located in West Seattle, WA prefer local but willing to help with shipping.
ericDOTwallace0@gmailDOTcom or PM

Attachments

• IMG_2548.jpg
    IMG_2548.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2549.jpg
    IMG_2549.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2550.jpg
    IMG_2550.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2546.jpg
    IMG_2546.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 152

QuadsBC

Adventurer
I have a dometic cf40 in excellent condition. Has the travel insulated cover, manual and 120/12v chords. But I'm on the east coast.

ericmtnbkr

Still for sale or trade. Price drop to $700 if that helps sweeten the pie? I can deliver to Portland, Spokane or anywhere else in WA. New rig dictates smaller fridge - let's make a deal!

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
I have an engel 17 only had it a year before we've out grown it. I'll pm you as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselFi5e

Observer
ARB 63QT Fridge/Freezer good shape all the way around. Inside is excellent and well cared for - outside has definitely seen some great adventures. Top is faded and scratched, sides have some rub marks and scratches - normal wear and tear from 4 years in the back of the rig. Aesthetically challenged, functionally awesome. Comes with both 110/120 cord and 12V, plus owners manual.
Looking to sell for $800 or trade for an ARB 37QT or Engel M17 in similar condition.
Located in West Seattle, WA prefer local but willing to help with shipping.
ericDOTwallace0@gmailDOTcom or PM

I'm your huckleberry if no one buys it.

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
I've been working out the details for a swap but OP ran into an issue with his unit. It was tables until he can resolve it:) I'm awaiting further notifications. A need to find a good box to pack mine in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior