Land Rover wear--ExOfficio, Cloudveil plus Woolrich sweater and SAR tactical clothing

billy bee

Adventurer
I worked for LREDS for many years and collected some gear that I am now willing to part with, mostly b/c I lost 25 lbs. and it is all too big. Also selling a nice LL Bean sweater (not Woolrich) and a Search and Rescue uniform.

SOLD
Land Rover ExOfficio shirts
3 shirts. All XL. The tan and green ones are identical. The blue one is a slightly different style.
$25 each or $60 for all three.

SOLD
Cloudveil pants
Honestly, these were about the best work pant they ever gave me. However, my ******** has shrunk and these just fall off. No LR logo, thank God. Size 36L. $40

SOLD
Land Rover logoed 'dress' shirts
These are not high quality shirts. I am pretty sure they are made from melted down shower curtains. But they have the LR logo on them. Size: XL.
$25 for the pair. Sold only as a pair.

LL Bean sweater
OK, this thing is huge. Tag says XL, but think in Paul Bunyan sizes or something. Big. $35. Really beautiful sweater.
IMG_0627-L.jpg

IMG_0629-L.jpg

IMG_0632-L.jpg

IMG_0626-L.jpg

Search and Rescue uniform
Tru-Spec Tactical pants in XL and 511 Tactical Series shirt in XL. The shirt is clearly made by the same people who melted down the used shower curtains to make the LR 'dress' shirts. Only here they clearly used traffic cones... They were very high-quality cones as this stupid shirt was $50 new. Both for $50 obo.
IMG_0637-L.jpg

IMG_0639-L.jpg

IMG_0634-L.jpg

IMG_0635-L.jpg

All prices plus USPS Flat Rate envelope/box to CONUS only.

Peace out,
bb

Last edited:

billy bee

Adventurer
Replied to all PMs and updated the post. Ex-Officio shirts and Cloudveil pants are sold. That was fast.

Thanks, ExPo,
bb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior