Kootenay's Pro4X Frontier

jhberria

Adventurer
So I've run the Smittybilt XRC9500 with synthetic line on the xterra for 4ish years now. I've used it for actual recovery probably 6 times, always in deep snow. I spool it out about 50ft, and then tightly winch it back in about once every two months. I've had to replace the pronged solenoid terminal once for a cost of $15ish dollars due to corrosion. No issues otherwise. It could die today and I'd still say I've gotten my money's worth out of it. That being said, I don't anticipate it crashing any time soon.

kootenay

Intergalacticsuperintendent
So I've run the Smittybilt XRC9500 with synthetic line on the xterra for 4ish years now. I've used it for actual recovery probably 6 times, always in deep snow. I spool it out about 50ft, and then tightly winch it back in about once every two months. I've had to replace the pronged solenoid terminal once for a cost of $15ish dollars due to corrosion. No issues otherwise. It could die today and I'd still say I've gotten my money's worth out of it. That being said, I don't anticipate it crashing any time soon.
Thanks from what I hear Smittybilt are great for the money.

utherjorge

Observer
I got one of the Warns and was really happy with it: a VR8-S. I am putting it back on the new rig when I'm done fooling with the new bumpers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles