Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Kootenay's Pro4X Frontier

Great thread and wonderful pics!! We're 60 miles South of the Border near Sandpoint, ID and get up in your neck of the woods a fair amount in the Summer. I have a mostly stock 2008 SE with the Leer cap and a 100 lb red lab named Mick.We didn't go up there this year because of the fires but want to wish you folks a happy 150 anyway!! Just go back from a 3750 mile trip thru MT. WY, UT, AZ and NV with a return via Boise to see the airshow with the Snowbirds and Thunder Birds...both were wonderful...the 9 ship formations the Snowbirds flew were incredible, as were the maple bacon donuts.

Stay warm and hope to see you on the trails next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider1 View Post
    Great thread and wonderful pics!! We're 60 miles South of the Border near Sandpoint, ID and get up in your neck of the woods a fair amount in the Summer. I have a mostly stock 2008 SE with the Leer cap and a 100 lb red lab named Mick.We didn't go up there this year because of the fires but want to wish you folks a happy 150 anyway!! Just go back from a 3750 mile trip thru MT. WY, UT, AZ and NV with a return via Boise to see the airshow with the Snowbirds and Thunder Birds...both were wonderful...the 9 ship formations the Snowbirds flew were incredible, as were the maple bacon donuts.

Stay warm and hope to see you on the trails next summer.
    Thanks. Sounds like you had a pretty good trip. If you are ever in Kimberley swing by my store, the only bike/ski shop in town and say hi.

Well crazy season (for the winter) in the store is almost done, a couple more weeks of 70+hrs and I should be able to get some things done to the Frontier again. Last night the wife and I started talking about our annual early spring migration to the Desert. Think we might try two RTT this year as opposed to one big one. Going to play around with the rear storage some more, and I will probably re gear to 4.10's.

I am also looking at new wheels/rims. I am liking a lot of the Mambawheels wheels right now, and am thinking that 17" might be the way to go for an Allweather AT tire in the summer. Keep the Pro4x wheels and MT's for the offroad.

Love the truck... Looks like your enjoying it!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213