Tacoma FlipPac Goose Gear Overland Build

Keyne

Adventurer
Great set-up - I'm in the process of outfitting my Tacoma, though I'm starting with an AT Habitat. Your Goose Gear looks perfect, but wondering what was your approximate cost for all of their hardware?

There are some Goose Gear cost quotes in TacoDocs thread. Goose gear provided estimates for a similar setup.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Great thread. Brings back a lot of memories.

Doc has gone to the world of FWC ultimate pop-ups...flatbed model on a fullsize dodge. Can't wait to see it.

infinitedev

Hi, this is Neill from the Castle Rock gas station yesterday. It was nice to meet you two, and awesome build!

Here's that scepter water can wrench I was talking about- http://www.jagmte.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=110. Also, check out their self-venting spigot for the water cans as well.

I'll keep an eye out for you around Fort Collins, and let me know if you ever want to go rafting- we are always looking for people to fill boats on a moment's notice.

twoyearsnotice

Hi all, sorry for the slow reply. Jen and I just got back from Overland Expo West and I've been trying to catch up on work/life.

Neil, great to meet you too, and thanks a ton for the info on the Scepter water can wrench. For anyone interested, we have been having issues with the Scepter water cans leaking. I have been cranking them down by hand as tight as possible, but haven't had any luck stopping the leaking. Neil said he hasn't had any leakage issues when he tightens them with the wrench.

Graton, approximate cost for something like we have would probably run between 6-7K. As mentioned in Tacodoc's thread, something like his, which uses lots of sliding drawers and other additional features, would probably run closer to 9K.

Bagelsjustbagels and Jnelson4x4taco, I'm happy to provide as many details as I can. It would probably be easiest for me if you just posted a list of specific questions. That way I can make sure to hit everything in one post.

Super doody, true story... at least I didn't say 3.6L V4

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
I've really enjoyed reading your thread - your writing style and organization kept things interesting. I too am digging that you chose a first gen. Tacoma for the build. It's tastefully built and simple. Kudos,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94