2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee-exp ready

Ryan Graham

Bought and built expecting years of use. To small for family.
-current on maintenance through 90k
-new water pump, belt, plugs, wires, filters
-4xguard front guard
-4xguard mid guard
-rocky road super sliders
-rocky road winch mount
-warn M8000s winch w/ synthetic rope
-Gobi roof rack and ladder
-new struts/shocks
-new- 34x10.50x17 BFG All terrain KO2's on rubicon rims
-new ARB twin compressor with outlet near winch
-new front and rear locker actuators with new front locker and front driveshaft
-all fluids and maintenance current
-new PS pump
-drilled rotors and new pads. Great brake performance.
-new radio with aux input
-more stuff I'm forgetting
$22,500 OBO
Syracuse, Utah
Ryangraham23@gmail.com
Ryan Graham
801-458-9472 image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Possibly interested but have a few questions. What is it running for the lift setup and which engine is under the hood? Laredo or Limited? Stock gears? Who set up the lockers? Interior condition?

Ryan Graham

Sorry, guess I left to much out of the op.
*Limited with Hemi
*Lockers are the factory computer controlled electric lockers that are part of the Quadradrive II 4WD system. Stock gears.
*Lift is rough country spacers. Front struts are Rancho, rear shocks are Old Man Emu
*Interior is 9/10 (two tone leather). Paint and body is a 9/10.
*Also has JBA upper control arms and new ball joints
*Factory transfercase and fuel tank skid plates

MTSN

Explorer
*Lockers are the factory computer controlled electric lockers that are part of the Quadradrive II 4WD system. Stock gears.

Not technically lockers:

"Quadra-Drive II

Quadra-Drive II uses the New Venture Gear NV245 transfer case mated to front and rear axles containing electronic limited slip differentials or ELSDs. Jeep added traction control in 2005 and starting in 2011 only a rear ELSD is offered, while the front has an open differential.

Applications:

2005–Present Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK,WK2)
2006-2010 Jeep Commander (XK)
"

Ryan Graham

Thanks for the Google search. You're right, they're not technically lockers because they're not selectable...right? Here's another definition from Eaton who builds the diff: Rear axle ELSD. The Eaton EGerodisc is a hydraulically-operated electronically controlled limited slip differential that is capable of providing variable torque up to full axle lock. The computer will lock the axle if it determines its necessary. Do you want to buy the jeep or are you just trolling?

MTSN

Explorer
Thanks for the Google search. You're right, they're not technically lockers because they're not selectable...right? Here's another definition from Eaton who builds the diff: Rear axle ELSD. The Eaton EGerodisc is a hydraulically-operated electronically controlled limited slip differential that is capable of providing variable torque up to full axle lock. The computer will lock the axle if it determines its necessary. Do you want to buy the jeep or are you just trolling?

Not trolling at all - in fact I think your Jeep looks sweet and is probably the nicest looking WK I've seen. Just wanted to clarify in case people thought these were true selectable lockers like in the Wrangler Rubicon or ARBs.

Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
First very nice rig. Next there is always someone in the room that has to be the smartest. Trolling was correct.
Like I said very nice rig GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke