Bumper for 1st Gen Tundra????

dfout

For a couple years now I've had a custom front bumper on my 03 Tundra that I welded up myself in a buddies garage. Although it was served me well, its starting to get pretty bent up.
Im debating on going to a ARB bumper, but I would like to browse my options before pulling the trigger. Unfortunately, I have had a hard time finding another company that makes bumpers for a 03 tundra
Has anyone heard of other companies that make bumpers for them??

AaronK

Explorer
Relentless makes one if you're not in a hurry, they're built to order.
I have an ARB on my 02 and am very impressed with it. A lot of engineering went into it.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk.

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Brute force fab has a nice one, addicted off-road, move bumpers and user benc is working on production.

Volcom

Addicted Off Road sells a nice plate bumper for that model Tundra!
84a135eb1b185afe6cd07b71af0da1dd.jpg

http://www.addictedoffroad.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=721

GoodEnoughforGabe

Adventurer
I've got a relentless fab bumper on the way for my 04 double cab Tundra. I will report how it fits and holds up, but from what I've heard, they do good work.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Will be hosting a group buy on a front bumper for 1st gen tundra access cab and double cab only.

Looking for some interest before doing the run. Will be just like picture below.
Only options it will have is one pair of square led cut out and with or without hoop/side support.
No other options or modifications. Will have pricing shortly.
f0b109ab8f6e366869850f7005fb75ec.jpg
09a189101ecee7281eff15857efd88b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I'm guessing this group buy isn't going anywhere considering the lack of replies?

GB is over. Got a lot of orders via FB tundra page I'm on. Much more active on that page for tundra stuff than here.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I'm guessing this group buy isn't going anywhere considering the lack of replies?

Also didn't want to break any rules so I didn't really post much about it here on any new threads. Just in here and my build page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles