May be the Van we all wished we had

Evil Patrick

Wouldn't be any justifiable hating if the owner wasn't narcissistic enough to brag about an IQ level which he clearly does NOT have. Intelligent people don't mount 110vac outlets with zip ties, or affix equipment to the outside of a vehicle with duct tape, or use Tupperware for fuse boxes (etc). Now, who here wants to Crowd Fund his hat? Genius.

Eazy

A long time ago I installed car stereos at a big box electronic store. There was this guy that would come in once a week to ask me for help or ideas with his car. At one point, he had a VCR, DVD, Xbox, Playstation, and a couple other miscellaneous electronics screwed to the ceiling of his Toyota Camry with decking screws. There were wires and inverters running everywhere. He'd come in with a $200 pair of tweeters and want to know where he should put them.

I used to look forward to him dropping by.

ericvs

So there are threads on here about vehicle fridges and pros and cons and maybe just using a cooler and this dude has 4(!!) fridges in his van? Amazing!

I would like the eye piece for some rock cameras while driving, would be pretty slick to be able to see above and below your rig at the same time.

I am impressed that he stopped at 10 batteries. I think he will have more in a few years and be able to run an a/c unit and a central heating unit off 12v alone.

This van rules!

Honestly, I thought he was taking the piss, then he started the van with that random hand held wired switch, then my mind exploded.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior