Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Cletus' 2002 Tundra AC Build

Had a little time yesterday so I decided to paint the ďdiff coverĒ to match the armour. Looks good when thereís not a ton of light. The por/corrosion under neath make it quite textured but from standing behind looks decent.
    Hopefully tomorrow Iíll get the suspension back in if everything goes to plan. Also have a 18lbs brisket cooking for a party tomorrow night so it could go south

Finally sitting on 4 wheels again.
    Now I just need to torque everything now and again after 50-100km. Then early in the new year Iíll start on the rear bumper.

Love it!

Awesome work. A lot of work cleaning painting and install all the new parts. Looks like the springs are able to handle the heavy load. Should ride well loaded now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by toyotech View Post
    Awesome work. A lot of work cleaning painting and install all the new parts. Looks like the springs are able to handle the heavy load. Should ride well loaded now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ya and the truck is basically loaded down other than the coolers are empty. The Cleaning and painting definitely took the most time. Assembly went well.

Planning on doing a 2 week trip this April starting on the 8th or 9th. This is the basic plan but nothing set in stone. My wife canít get the time off so probably have her fly into Vegas as flights are cheap. If anyone is along the way Iíd love to go do some exploring all over. Basically want to do an average of 5-8 hours a day with camping and exploring mixed in. Iím open to all kinds of wheeling. I want to do Moab and somewhere in Colorado. Never been to anywhere along this route so Iím pretty excited to see the country.

Damn. Love to join but no way I can take 2 weeks off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. Love to join but no way I can take 2 weeks off.

Understandable. How about go wheeling near you for a day or something. Your in California somewhere right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cletus26 View Post
    Understandable. How about go wheeling near you for a day or something. Your in California somewhere right?
    Oh yeah it looks like you might come into my area. I'm in Fresno Ca. We can do a day trip or even a easy camp trip to bald mountain as it's one of my favorite trails. It's pretty easy but fun Trail with an awesome view at the top

Oh yeah it looks like you might come into my area. I'm in Fresno Ca. We can do a day trip or even a easy camp trip to bald mountain as it's one of my favorite trails. It's pretty easy but fun Trail with an awesome view at the top

Ya that would be awesome. I plan on camping every night anyway

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910