Rigid LED SR Light bars for sale - 20" & 50"

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I installed these two Rigid SR LED Light bars about 2 years ago but never wired them up. They are of the Spot/flood combo variety. Shortly after getting them I got the JW Speakers and decided that I didn't really need the light bars. They have never been turned on so the LED's have 0 hours on them. Both come with brand new, never installed, fused harness and Black LED Cover plates. The cover plates are $20/each. I think there are 2 cover plates on the 20" bar and 5 cover plates on the 50" bar. There is some slight dirt that I can clean off but no scratches. The 50" light bar has slight sun fading on the paint. They are in really excellent shape. As mentioned these have never been turned on but I can hook them up and test them before shipping if you like. 0 hours on these. I have a U-cradle for the 20" bar that I can throw for free if you buy both bars. You pay actual shipping cost.

$300 + shipping for the 20" Rigid Light bar
$900 + shipping for the 50" Rigid Light bar

Not desperate to sell and the price is fair. No trades or offers.

IMG_6200.jpgIMG_6198.jpgIMG_4603.jpgIMG_4607.jpgIMG_4604.jpg

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Last call

Last call before I put these on Fleabay.

I can drop the 50″ bar to $850 for forum members. I paid 1,140 and the light covers (5x) were another $100.

Keep in mind that these have never been turned on and they come with new harnesses.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Yep. They're all still available. I've had people interested but I dropped the ball due to being to busy (and in no rush to sell).

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
I'll be your huckleberry. What do you think shipping would be to 30458..pm me contact number.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I have dropped the price of the 50″ bar to $650. I paid 1,140 and the light covers (5x) were another $100. This light bar has never been turned on and comes with new harness. Rigid shipped the wrong plug so it needs to rewired but the correct plug is included. A great deal for someone.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Final offer for 50" Light Bar

The 50" Rigid Industries LED Light Bar is still for sale. It has been installed but never wired up or turned on. Comes with new harness. They send the wrong plug so it will have to be rewired with new plug (included). I just never got round to it and never ended up needing a gazillion lumens. $600 + shipping is my last and final offer. If it doesn't sell at this price I will keep it so don't bother with low ball offers. I paid $1140 for this new... this is a bargain for someone, especially since it has 0 hours on it. Include is 5 light covers ($100 value). Photos at the beginning of the thread.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Sunday Bump.

$600. 50" Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bar. Installed but never turned on. Comes with new harness and mounts. Ships on your dime. See complete description on first post.

More photos:

P1190034.jpgP1190036.jpgP1190033.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12